Ok slick

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Ok slick

Post by Fortfor5 »

Good game buddy doesn't always turn out the way we want.
Yall played a hard game .Berkley is a good football team good luck rest of season unless yall play us.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Re: Ok slick

Post by Fortfor5 »

Newcat is our new goodluck charm.

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

Fortfor5 wrote:Newcat is our new goodluck charm.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN NICER TO ME THIS WEEK CLOWN AND I MIGHT HAVE SAT ON YOUR SIDE!!! :o

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

YALL WILL BE BACK IN MY HOUSE IN THE PLAYOFFS, POOR JAMES ISLAND IS FIXING TO GET HORNED BACK, WE GOT SO MUCH MONEY LAST NIGHT THEY ARE STILL COUNTING
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Fortfan2k
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

I dunno. The stags may have to come to bagwell stadium. Atleast yall refs wont be a factor

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Post by GoBigGreen »

Region VII #1 seed has home field advantage though the playoffs. Unless someone from region VII can knock the Stags off, the Lower State playoffs will go through Moncks Corner.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

GoBigGreen wrote:Region VII #1 seed has home field advantage though the playoffs. Unless someone from region VII can knock the Stags off, the Lower State playoffs will go through Moncks Corner.
Which is a travesty. If you beat them head to head it's for nothing.theres no advantage to bother playing anyone from region 7 for region 8 teams.should probably just drop them .we gain nothing .start hitting pocketbooks stuff starts changing.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

BOY, YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING, COME ON BACK, WE MIGHT GET YALL NEXT TIME. THOUGHT LAPRAD WAS GOING TO HAVE A BRAIN BUST
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Fortfan2k
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

I agree. Play more competition. Ill keep Berkeley and maybe wando. I hate that region playoff crap. Seeding were way better. Head to head mean nothing. That need to be tweaked especially if the teams faced each other in the season. The winner get the home game, the loser who lost in the regular season hit the road. Now Berkeley stays at home with their refs

Fortfan2k
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

I dunno. Fort turns it up playoff time. We did step up when it matters. First when we played glynn academy when they were coming back, and vs Vierra out of Florida. Second half defense vs the stags too.