Chester vs Dillon: 3A Championship

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.

Who wins the 3A State Championship?

Chester
65%
Dillon
35%

Total votes: 17

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Re: Chester vs Dillon: 3A Championship

Post by Newcatntown »

I'm pissed that we are gonna have rain all day SATURDAY... :evil: I wanna see these 2 teams in dry weather.

Coach125
Gaffney Indians

Post by Coach125 »

Chester by 2+ TD’s. They are battle tested.

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

Coach125 wrote:Chester by 2+ TD’s. They are battle tested.
NAW....THEY WOULD HAVE TO MAKE DILLON TURN THE BALL OVER A BUNCH TO WIN BY THAT MUCH COACH...TELL ME WHY 2 TDS..
DILLON IS LIKE ABBEVILLE...RELOADED EVERY YEAR.

Wildstallion2
South Pointe Stallions

Post by Wildstallion2 »

I think that Dillon is going to be shocked at the speed and up-tempo of Chester's Offense and Defense, Chester plays up-tempo without making any mental mistakes, by the second quarter most teams that play Chester are sucking wind from trying to keep up, and by the fourth quarter they are toast.

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

Wildstallion2 wrote:I think that Dillon is going to be shocked at the speed and up-tempo of Chester's Offense and Defense, Chester plays up-tempo without making any mental mistakes, by the second quarter most teams that play Chester are sucking wind from trying to keep up, and by the fourth quarter they are toast.
I'll agree to that...I think Chester's only flaw might be their young but very impressive QB...he made some bad decisions last week...but also made some very good ones...
This game may very well be the highlight of WOC!!! :D

All We Do Is Win
Dillon Wildcats

Post by All We Do Is Win »

Wildstallion2 wrote:I think that Dillon is going to be shocked at the speed and up-tempo of Chester's Offense and Defense, Chester plays up-tempo without making any mental mistakes, by the second quarter most teams that play Chester are sucking wind from trying to keep up, and by the fourth quarter they are toast.
I just can’t see them just running it down our throat, I feel like they will need a good passing game to create an equal balance. I heard they couldn’t throw it well, so we might as well stack the box and man up on the corners

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

All We Do Is Win wrote:
I just can’t see them just running it down our throat, I feel like they will need a good passing game to create an equal balance. I heard they couldn’t throw it well, so we might as well stack the box and man up on the corners
If you stack the box and dont make the tackle...you will be hearing the roar of the Cyclone fans early and often Saturday as they travel well. ;)
Running back and QB have speed....they are a simple team to study for ..they line up, block and run...you have to stop them..that simple.

nastycats1988
Dillon Wildcats

Post by nastycats1988 »

We play uptempo too. We aren't going to get tired. Strength and Conditioning program is too good for that. Everybody is looking for us to lose this game I see. We will take the underdog role gladly SINCE WE HAVEN"T PLAYED ANYBODY. YET AGAIN. :lol: :lol: Only problem with your assessment is THIS IS DILLON MAN. You aren't going to shove the ball down our throat. I don't care what they did to everybody else. Sorry not sorry.We have 3 Senior starters at LB. A top 20 DE in the country in 6 ft 5 Shamar McCollum and one of the fastest Defensive lines we have had in years. VERY HARD HITTING DEFENSE. A couple of hard hits will slow down any hurry up offense. Just look at last week. We played the Best Running Back in the state(I am going to keep saying it) in Maxwell Pernell (230 lbs of Pure muscle and speed). He got 25 carries for 145 yards but He took a Beating. We were hitting him with some SERIOUS shots. From all accounts he was definitely feeling those shots on the sideline.

You know how many rushing Tds we have given up this year?? Has to be less than 5.

Bottom Line..... They better come balanced. You just aren't running on this team this year if that's all you can do. If they come ready to "SHOVE" it down our throat Folks will NOT FINISH the game and the GAME WILL BE OVER BY THE HALF. Just telling you.

I Keep hearing about them beating Rock hill. My question is How did they only Put up 12 points on Indian Land?? So Indian Land holds them to 12 points and one poster said that they are going to beat us by 2 scores?? Get outta here man!!

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

nastycats1988 wrote:We play uptempo too. We aren't going to get tired. Strength and Conditioning program is too good for that. Everybody is looking for us to lose this game I see. We will take the underdog role gladly SINCE WE HAVEN"T PLAYED ANYBODY. YET AGAIN. :lol: :lol: Only problem with your assessment is THIS IS DILLON MAN. You aren't going to shove the ball down our throat. I don't care what they did to everybody else. Sorry not sorry.We have 3 Senior starters at LB. A top 20 DE in the country in 6 ft 5 Shamar McCollum and one of the fastest Defensive lines we have had in years. VERY HARD HITTING DEFENSE. A couple of hard hits will slow down any hurry up offense. Just look at last week. We played the Best Running Back in the state(I am going to keep saying it) in Maxwell Pernell (230 lbs of Pure muscle and speed). He got 25 carries for 145 yards but He took a Beating. We were hitting him with some SERIOUS shots. From all accounts he was definitely feeling those shots on the sideline.

You know how many rushing Tds we have given up this year?? Has to be less than 5.

Bottom Line..... They better come balanced. You just aren't running on this team this year if that's all you can do. If they come ready to "SHOVE" it down our throat Folks will NOT FINISH the game and the GAME WILL BE OVER BY THE HALF. Just telling you.

I Keep hearing about them beating Rock hill. My question is How did they only Put up 12 points on Indian Land?? So Indian Land holds them to 12 points and one poster said that they are going to beat us by 2 scores?? Get outta here man!!
All we do is win ( a Dillon fan)is the only person on this thread that said something about throat shoving!!! :shock:
Coach picks Chester...I'm going with Dillon...I dont think Dillon is the UNDERDOG in this game.
I simply said if u stack the box....u better tackle well. :D

#1cyclonefan
Chester Cyclones

Post by #1cyclonefan »

Everyone knows Dillon is the team to beat but don’t think Chester is just going to lay down because it is Dillon!