Well, well, well....

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
dacoach
No Team Affiliation

Well, well, well....

Post by dacoach »

So, is THIS where everybody has been hiding?

:lol:

Deputy
No Team Affiliation

Re: Well, well, well....

Post by Deputy »

Seems like most other sites have been abandoned. The old SC Varsity has no traffic. The new site Baxter tried didn't hardly have a post all season. Go Upstate has basically devolved into nothing more than the Byrnes/Spartanburg/Gaffney folks trying to one up one another. This seems to be the place to be now. Glad to see you on here. You were one of the few that had reasoned opinions on the other boards

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

WHO NEEDS A FRIGGING COACH HERE
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

dacoach wrote:So, is THIS where everybody has been hiding?

:lol:
Welcome. A totally independent site owned and managed by a handful of high school football fans. Fairly and actively moderated by some of our "elder statesmen". Statewide stats, standings and scoreboards. No ads (for now) and no pop up surveys. Not a bad place to hang out. :D :D

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

I THINK IT SUCKS BUT I GUESS A MEXICAN FROM CORRIDOR OF SHAME IS MORE INFORMED. HOW BOUT THEM STAGS BASKETBALL TEAM. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

CITYSLICKER wrote:WHO NEEDS A FRIGGING COACH HERE
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

dacoach
No Team Affiliation

Post by dacoach »

Yep... feels good to be back.

But I was told that Message Boards were a thing of the past and fading away...

Just like I was told in 1991 by a restaurant manager of a major chain that "Buffalo Wings are just a fad. They won't last long."

:D

Let's talk football!

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

BLAUGH, BLAUGH

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Did you see what I did there Ken?

It was subtle. Even I missed it.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

dacoach wrote:Yep... feels good to be back.

But I was told that Message Boards were a thing of the past and fading away...

Just like I was told in 1991 by a restaurant manager of a major chain that "Buffalo Wings are just a fad. They won't last long."

:D

Let's talk football!
Football is forever away. But that doesn't mean we can't make this place our sandbox. Good to hear from you.
I thought Facebook was gonna kill the boards too. Turns out apparently Vic and PFT conspired together to end that reign. I sense a rebirth for football message boards. Facebook had it's heyday then went and sold it's soul to Russia. Here at SCPreptalk, we can have fun and Shake and Bake each other. And it's all archived. It's all one big story arc. I'm makin a film that might affect this site.

Jack...errr...EHSMEANG.....errr....SCPREPTALK dude,
Last time I looked there was over 6,500 views of my post on Steve Vai's forum.

No replies.

If I post a reply there and then post a link to this site as the official headquarters of the project, it will be interesting to know about any bumps that might or might not occur in the traffic on the site.