Go Upsate

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Deputy
No Team Affiliation

Go Upsate

Post by Deputy »

Anybody had problems accessing the site? I've been getting an error message for the last four or five days.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: Go Upsate

Post by CITYSLICKER »

ITS BROKED BROTHER
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Fart....there goes 7 years worth of worthless posts by me. Even more by slick.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

mikey
Gaffney Indians

Post by mikey »

I wouldn't miss it..the ones who made it fun to me are about gone anyway...slick will post some of his Berkley bullshit every once in a while ...but other than him ....most are gone from when I joined in 2006...

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

mikey wrote:I wouldn't miss it..the ones who made it fun to me are about gone anyway...slick will post some of his Berkley bullshit every once in a while ...but other than him ....most are gone from when I joined in 2006...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

How ya been Mikey?
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

1st&Goal
Byrnes Rebels

Post by 1st&Goal »

mikey wrote:I wouldn't miss it..the ones who made it fun to me are about gone anyway...slick will post some of his Berkley bullshit every once in a while ...but other than him ....most are gone from when I joined in 2006...
I was still popping in from time to time. Just got tired of the drama and the overly sensitive offended types. It was a good place to talk trash and meet good people until those showed up.
If you cant walk it..You prolly shouldnt talk it!!

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Post by cavaliereagle »

1st&Goal wrote:
I was still popping in from time to time. Just got tired of the drama and the overly sensitive offended types. It was a good place to talk trash and meet good people until those showed up.
Agreed! All the whining and the pansy mods drove me away. I cancelled my subscription to the paper as well.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

Deputy
No Team Affiliation

Post by Deputy »

The site does get tedious at times. Basically tuned into a few Spartanburg, Byrnes, and Gaffney folks snapping back and forth. Then you have one of the Spartanburg folks that wants to turn everything into a racial issue. Not that much traffic on the 4A and 3A boards.

The old SCVarsity is about as dead as a board can be. Don't know how it fell off, almost suddenly it seems, but now the only posts seem to be from the new guy that runs it putting up some recruiting profile on some player.

And Baxter's attempt at reviving his version of SC Varsity has zero traffic. Didn't hardly get any posts during the season .

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by 96fanatic »

i got right on the site 5 min. ago. no problem.
try again.