Where are you?

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Re: Where are you?

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

This Pamela is gonna have to be a little more specific.
    Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

DeCav
    Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bahahahaha!

Yeah Slick. Always thinking about them women you might crush!

Thanks RC for the vote. Voting period is over so wish me luck! Now begins first round of judging to narrow down the 100,000 entries to 100 and then a 2nd round of submissions will begin where I'll put together a more aggressive ad.

I have a theory about 'ole Pamela....

Could be any of us studs she's after...of course of you believe the legends it HAS to be either Mikey or CSB! I think even B#1 has thrown his hat into the ring once or twice as a vital man of desirable qualities not the least of which is his abilit to dance his rebel ass off!

But I have a theory...what if it's really Gaffney Peach?

Hey Cat Fan! good to see you again!

Got my boy a cheap miata this summer and damn if his Dorman engineering STEM programs aren't paying off and of course the itellectual prowess of his old man. The 16 year old has already run the Tail Of The Dragon, blown a head gasket...taken the engine apart himself and replace the head gasket and gotten the engine running again! More apptitude than I had at his age. Of course my dad didn't take a magic marker and write the quadratic formula on the wall above his crib 16 years ago that is still over his bed today. All he has to do now is nail the timing. The engine runs but he's unhappy with the timing so I have two Tokyo drifter types headed over this Saturday to nail that timing down for him.

I'll post so picks when I get a chance...heck there might be some in DeCav's Corner already. Next item on the agenda is the installation of his turbo kit, all new suspension system, roll bars so he can take the car out on the race track in Atlanta, and God knows what else. Come on by if you ever wanna. 2018 was a year that sucked canal water. I have big plans for 2019...I'm talking Bond villain type ambitions but for good.

Whatcha got SKICK? You always have a less than snappy comeback so throw in that first pitch like a 1st grader at a birthday party at a Wofford game.

Peace out guys!

I'll post more as time permits.
    “Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
    Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

1 CAT FAN wrote:I thought Cityslick was acquitted of the pedophile kidnapping allegations that made National news in Greenville County SC. Is this Pamela inquiring about a free hug?
      She does look a little young don't "she"?
      “Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

CITYSLICKER
      Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

BOY, I AINT TIME FOR YOUR SILLY AZZZ, I GOT MY MIND ON MAY, VAMPY
      Attachments
      BRAIN.jpg
      BRAIN.jpg (144.01 KiB) Viewed 1602 times
      669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

1 CAT FAN
      Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

I think this Pamela is trying to set Cityslick up.

SF Band dad
        South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

LOL. Man, you guys crack me up. Even the ……. clown. :lol:

DeCav
        Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Boy when Gaffney Peach founds out SLICK ain't in Greenville County but is in Monck's Corner she's gonna come rollin' in like a coastal hurrcane and ruin his POO.

She looks like she just graduated high school too!

Careful SLICK....if we start posting pics of you, it's curtains for your virginity that they say is pure as the driven snow.

Great brain scan by the way!!!

Explains a LOT! As we suspected all along, it looks like as much brown matter in there as gray!

DeCav
        Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

DeCav
        Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

So the stags in your brain slick.....where does the scat go? Is that why your head is so fat and **** is coming out of your mouth all the time?

1 CAT FAN
        Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

DeCav wrote:Image
          You have some serious skills there, I haven’t figured out how to do that yet. Although, I have used imgflip.com a few times.
            I hope Cityslick is cool with this, wouldn’t want a dispute over the family inheritance.