3A Playoff Predictions

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
BallisLife
No Team Affiliation

3A Playoff Predictions

Post by BallisLife »

What about the 3A playoffs and signs there? I know Dillon in the lowerstate but what about upper state. Does anyone in the upper state play defense look at some of the scores

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Re: 3A Playoff Predictions

Post by 96fanatic »

I am picking UNION to win the upper state.
just my opinion.

Fan in the Stands
Woodruff Wolverines

Post by Fan in the Stands »

Still one more important match up in region 1 to decide a champion. I would probably say Seneca takes this one in a close game. After that it’s wide open. Chapman, Union County, Woodruff, Seneca and Chester. All of these teams are very balanced on both sides of the ball and will provide some great games to watch. We will see after the second round when these teams start head to head to decide. With that said, I don’t think Dillon has seen the caliber of teams that the upstates will bring to Wille B.”Go Wolverine”

STrebels72
Strom Thurmond Rebels

Post by STrebels72 »

In the Upper State I think Chapman, Chester, and Union County have explosive offenses. Chester appears to have the best defense of the three. Chapman has the most experience lately in the playoffs. I wouldn’t rule Camden out of the equation as a spoiler.

In the Lower State Dillon is the odds on favorite and they are legitimate front runners, but May River and Wade Hampton seems to be solid as well. Strom Thurmond is a lot better than people are giving them credit for...it’s gonna be interesting...Gilbert and Manning are definitely sleepers as well.

Wildcat92
Dillon Wildcats

Post by Wildcat92 »

Fan in the Stands wrote:Still one more important match up in region 1 to decide a champion. I would probably say Seneca takes this one in a close game. After that it’s wide open. Chapman, Union County, Woodruff, Seneca and Chester. All of these teams are very balanced on both sides of the ball and will provide some great games to watch. We will see after the second round when these teams start head to head to decide. With that said, I don’t think Dillon has seen the caliber of teams that the upstates will bring to Wille B.”Go Wolverine”
Dillon has played Chapman the last two years so I think they know what to expect from the Upperstate teams. I don't think most 3A Upperstate teams have seen the nasty defense that Dillon will bring. I don't think it will be easy by any means.

All We Do Is Win
Dillon Wildcats

Post by All We Do Is Win »

Dillon only competition is Dillon. No upperstate team plays defense. Dillon plays both.