An independent forum for South Carolina HS sports fans
DeCaf wrote:I think my phone is partly to blame. It really wouldn't load any web pages last night and the first email I tried to send to scorestream failed. I will get d#1 to fill me in on his experience as a dedicated spectator.
DeCav wrote:My wish list for the scorestream app...
1) featured games are populated by "my games/teams" first. I like being able to scroll up and down the list and get quick glances at the scores instead of having to click each matchup page to see the score. The featured games have matchups I'm not interested in. Best would be if the featured list chose "my games" to place at the top of the list. Don't mind the other games coming after that. I wouldn't mind have to manually edit the featured games to display the games I wanna follow but it seems like the app could be coded to do this automatically from the "my games" list.
2) Some type of possession indicator. You could make it proprietary to the football mode of the app.
3) A keypad for the time clock instead of scroll wheel.
4) It would at least help the scorekeeper if, in situations where connectivity is an issue, the app placed a priority on reflecting changes on the scoring phone and then attempted to update to the server. Several of us Friday night experienced problems with the app not responding to changes we were trying to enter. It was as if my app refused to display my changes on my phone until it had uploaded correctly. We are totally guessing about what the issue was and ya cannot help it if the phone is having difficulty connecting but for my own sanity it'd have been nice if the app was responding at least on my own phone.
5) Not sure about the cheer button. It's a "sexy" little feature that doesn't really add much to the utility of the app. I will admit I found myself banging away at it during time outs!
None of these are dealbreakers. Just things I have been thinking while using the app.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest