An independent forum for South Carolina HS sports fans
Thanks bro. I'm sure glad you had to "poke around "for a while. makes me feel less stupidAdministrator wrote:Hey DeCav,
Maybe we need a FAQ and maybe a topic on bbcode tips and tricks.
Good questions. I had to poke around in the instructions for a while to figure them out.
- Blue = Topics with no new replies since your last login
- Red = Topics with new replies since your last login
- With scrolling text = hot topics (based on a high number of replies)
- With a little star in it = topics you started or have replied to
- With a little arrow, pointing up and to the left = a "shadow topic" link to a topic that has been moved to another category by a moderator. An example is the "Hi All!" topic started by DeCav in 4A. I tossed his hippie buttocks to the Rubber Room, but left that link there, 'cause I'm really a nice guy.
- Other symbols or icons, above and to the right = Post icons added by the user. Above the box where you type your text you can see a row of icons you can add to the topic or reply you are composing. I'm adding the ( i ) symbol to this reply. Another example is the Flame icon Byrnes#1 added to the "Byrnes to play on ESPN" topic.
mikey wrote:Could someone please tell me what the icon's next to the topics mean or where I find out ?
DeCav wrote:I was wondering the same thing myself Mike. I agree 100% Mr. Admin. We need our own FAQ in the resources with a legend for the topic icons and instructions on how to use them (B1 should probably have the flame icon set as a default). Also we need some solid information and direction encouraging members to take advantage of all the features available. RF74 mentioned this also as far as people being educated about all the tools available to them.
I really like the stars icon.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest