Dorman vs. Byrnes Postponed 🤔

A forum for Pro Sports, College Sports, Racing, Music, Hobbies, and other Interests.
*No Politics please.
Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Re: Dorman vs. Byrnes Postponed 🤔

Post by Penguin »

My daddy told me never to wrestle a pig unless I wanted to get muddy. Think that I will stay clean and dry and just feed you the slop. My team follows guidelines and never ducks anyone. Too bad you can't say the same.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

LOL Penguin you are quit laughable. When was the last time your team was relevant or even had a shot at competing for the state title. Hell for the last 10 to 12 years all you have done is make the playoffs and either get bounced in the 1st or you get lucky and get smashed in the 2nd round please don't try to make it like your team is so high caliber team that dominates everybody they play. The only time your team is decent is in region play so stop with all of that your team follows guidelines and doesn't duck anybody cause that is freaking comical.

As far as wrestling a pig and getting muddy maybe if you would keep your trap shut and stop with the MSM and the leftist propaganda maybe just maybe you wouldn't have to worry about somebody getting after you and you wouldn't have to worry about being singled out as you tried to say 74 did and which he didn't just so you know

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

You mean like this?
Attachments
Dumbass.jpg
Dumbass.jpg (90.77 KiB) Viewed 2870 times
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

That doesn't even make sense. Ain't no way in hell some broke hillbilly is going to talk about giving tax breaks to the rich. If anything they would talk about tax breaks for the middle to lower classes that way they can make more money and not have to worry about where their money would go but you just keep on with the liberal leftist bullshit

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

At least I have enough common sense to stay clear of cults for the intelligence challenged folks.................
Attachments
Not Perfect.jpg
Not Perfect.jpg (55.7 KiB) Viewed 2866 times

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

LOL Im glad you aint a republican cause you would give them a very bad name. Just keep on with the stupid shit penguin i can get down there with you don't worry about it you want to call out everybody and scream the sky is falling and that you are being picked on and all this bullshit well i will be your huckleberry

chief shooting bull
Gaffney Indians

Post by chief shooting bull »

Headed your way next weekend for my daughter's wedding out on Fripp Penguin. Look for the Trump 2020 decal..lol. We go down every year for vacation in mid June. Hopefully no rain on the 17th.

Yeah the 17th....the Bama game. Gave my blessing when they picked the date. Was originally at Mizzou. Rona changed all that. I apologize in advance for my behavior if UGA manages to whoop em, also may need bail money.

Colbyc36
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Colbyc36 »

So....I suppose now Boiling Springs is "ducking" by not playing Union tomorrow? Where is the uproar?
"We opened the door to everyone. Its over."
-Tom Knotts

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Onion County is playing Broom.

Bubbling Brooke is playing 4 leaf clover

You drunk?

Colbyc36
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Colbyc36 »

Penguin wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:55 pm
Onion County is playing Broom.

Bubbling Brooke is playing 4 leaf clover

You drunk?
Hell yeah bro!
"We opened the door to everyone. Its over."
-Tom Knotts