Dorman vs. Byrnes Postponed 🤔

A forum for Pro Sports, College Sports, Racing, Music, Hobbies, and other Interests.
*No Politics please.
1CANNON
Gaffney Indians

Dorman vs. Byrnes Postponed 🤔

Post by 1CANNON »

Prayers for all involved

The Byrnes at Dorman football game that was scheduled for this Friday night has been postponed until Friday, October 30 due to Covid 19 protocol with the Byrnes football team. Dorman student ticket sales for the game that were scheduled for tomorrow (Tuesday) will take place on Tuesday, October 27 and the ticket sales to the general public will take place for the Byrnes game on Wednesday, October 28 from 4:30 to 6:30 pm.

Duck, Duck, Goose 😜
STILL SPEAKING THE TRUTH

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Re: Dorman vs. Byrnes Postponed 🤔

Post by Penguin »

This one has Extra Crispy written all over it. Now the Dunkin High Chickens. The SCHSL should just cancel the playoffs until after Easter Break. It is gonna take that long just to get a 7 game season played at this rate.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

chief shooting bull
Gaffney Indians

Post by chief shooting bull »

Been gone awhile and I see Byrnes is still at it.

1CANNON
Gaffney Indians

Post by 1CANNON »

They didn't want none of the Cavs after their loss Friday night :?
STILL SPEAKING THE TRUTH

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Oh Cannon i think you may have struck a nerve with some of the Byrnes people on that high school football FB page talking about Byrnes ducking again lmao

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

How ironic is it that some of the folks who have been talking about how serious COVID really is...
are the same ones making a joke about someone testing positive for COVID.

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Wait what did i miss Mr 74 i don't think i have ever said COVID was serious or maybe i need to read between the lines better

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:07 pm
How ironic is it that some of the folks who have been talking about how serious COVID really is...
Some of us (ME) get called out no matter what we say about a subject. Good, bad, or anything in between, nothing goes without negativity. So fire away, take your best shots. And when I respond, just delete it so that just like Rona don, a negative light never gets shown upon you.

Apparently opinions are welcome here, so long as they do not stray from those of the mods.

So, out of a page full of backhanded digs, you chose to single out mine. I feel honored. I evidently scare the lot of you to death. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Scare me really is that what you think??? I can promise you one thing and that is you don't scare me 1 bit. Ain't but 2 people that scare me and that is my mother and that look she can give and the 2nd was my grandmother on my mothers side who was a saint but could scare you straight with one look that said it all

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

Penguin wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 1:11 pm
Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:07 pm
Some of us (ME) get called out no matter what we say about a subject. Good, bad, or anything in between, nothing goes without negativity. So fire away, take your best shots. And when I respond, just delete it so that just like Rona don, a negative light never gets shown upon you.

Apparently opinions are welcome here, so long as they do not stray from those of the mods.

So, out of a page full of backhanded digs, you chose to single out mine. I feel honored. I evidently scare the lot of you to death. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Tell me where in the text I singled ANY ONE out? Go ahead and find it for us, I'll wait.........

That's right NO WHERE!

You are so full of yourself.

Well, you are full of something....

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--