Southern Cal and UCLA to The BIG TEN

A forum for Pro Sports, College Sports, Racing, Music, Hobbies, and other Interests.
*No Politics please.
Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Southern Cal and UCLA to The BIG TEN

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

Last year, when Oklahoma and Texas announced they were leaving the BIG XII to join the SEC, we all knew it wasn't the end of the moves and the only question was who and where they went. The BIG XII made some pick ups from the AAC to get back to twelve members, but that was expected.

Well, now we know the who and the where for the next big move...

What do you think about the future of College Football? What is the next move?

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

ClemsonTigersFan
Timmonsville Whirlwinds

Re: Southern Cal and UCLA to The BIG TEN

Post by ClemsonTigersFan »

The Pac-12 is now dead. The rich histories and championships in football for So. Cal and basketball for UCLA is what kept the Pac-12 going. Without these 2 schools, nobody really cares about the Pac-12.

Me personally, I would merge the Pac-12 and the Big 12 to form "The Western Conference" in order to compete with the SEC, ACC, & Big 10. If the ACC needed to disband, then Big-name Southern ACC schools (FSU, Miami, Clemson, etc.) could join the SEC while the northern ACC schools (Syracuse, Boston College, Maryland, Pittsburgh, etc.) could join the Big 10. Geographically, this makes sense to me.

However, this is only my two cents, and I am not the one who makes these big decisions.