*No Politics please.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

SCPrepTalk Photo Gallery

Post by DeCav »

DeCav and RebelFan74

Friday August 26
Gaffney at Dorman

Yankee Rebel while sitting on the Dorman side and scouting two of Byrnes' biggest rivals, recognizes me and comes over to say hi and pose for a pic. I was holding up my index finger to indicate the quality of my Dorman Cavs but when I posted the pic my finger got cropped off. After the season we had that is probably appropriate. :oops:

Saturday, September 2 2011
University Suns at Goose Creek

From left to right: Goop Jr, Wavefan70's, CITYSLICKER, GoBigGreen, The one and only Goopinggator, DeCav

Boys arriving from Florida.

They weren't runts, that's for sure.

GoBigGreen greets staff from Florida.
Me and the Goop.

DeCav named an honorary Gator! Goop said I couldn't have the shirt though...WTH? Oh well, never hurts to ask.

Alright, so yes I was running around like a Japanese tourist snapping pics.

The Goop, Goop Jr, Mike Bender on the mic, and....never got introduced to the guy on the end. Looks like the scoreboard operator.

DeCav and Don316625

Purple Reign's arch nemesis GATORFAN#1 posing with DeCav. Folks, it takes a true Gator fan to wear that fuzzy hat all day cause it was slap-yo-mama hot that day.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: DeCav's Scrapbook

Post by DeCav »

Friday September 9th, 2011

Dorman @ Greenwood

A rare photo of the elusive MXDAD. He asked me to hold off posting the pic because he has a son on the team. If you see this person lurking in the upper stands, beware! He is a hawk just waiting for the right time to swoop in and ruin your day...

There B1, now I will go back to being perfect again. :lol:
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Friday, October 28th.

Clover @ Rock Hill , the RHHS1981 Presentation night.

All the posters at Marco's Italian restaurant...

From the left and clockwise around the table...DeCav, Trojangrad78 and his guest, Bearcats#1, BearcatinOK/COWN, Realist, Sparty, and DHScav88.

Later at the game...

Left to right:Trojangrad78, DHScav88, DeCav, Sparty, and BearcatinOK/COWN

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Friday November 4th, 2011

Gaffney @ Spartanburg

Gaffney, Dorman, and Spartanburg fans meet at the Mellow Mushroom before the game.

Left to Right: Chief Shooting Bull, DHScav88, Sparty, and DeCav.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Friday November 11th, 2011

Dorman @ Sumter

Left to Right: Patrick Destefano's Dad, MXDAD, DeCav, DeCav's buddy Chuck.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Why we call MXDAD "Hawkeye". He wears true bifocals! Double vision means something quite different now than it did in his younger days.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

2011 State Championship, Clemson.

Goose Creek/Greenwood, Gaffney/Byrnes, Bluffton/South Pointe

From right to left: Newcatntown, 1CANNON, Mike79, GATORFAN#1, DeCav, Chuck, Chuck's son D.J. (Who as you can see is a multi-dimensional being)

My Godson, DJ and myself. This kid will go to any football game, anywhere, anytime.

From left to right: Mike79, ????????, Chief Shooting Bull, Newcatntown (who was apparently shedding clothes either as the day warmed up or the beers disappeared.)

Wavefan70's and son.

DeCav, GATORFAN#1

Ummm...I guess Dorman is #1 and Goose Creek is #2? Or maybe I'm the #1 poster and Terry is the #2 poster, the Dai-Sensei and his gakusei. :D

BYRNES#1, GATORFAN#1

Here's a theory...
Two twins separated at birth. One was sent to be raised in the Low Country, the other raised in the Upstate. Obviously one twin was better fed than the other. :lol:

Separately they rose to power in their respective fanbases and were finally united in Clemson, 2011 as State Champs.

Here's a repost of GBG's pic from the other thread...

Left to Right: GATORFAN#1, BYRNES#1, Yankee/Rebel, Goopinggator, DeCav, GoBigGreen

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

2011 Shrine Bowl Tailgate

From left to right:
Top-Mike79, Briano-Da-Rhino, goopinggator, Chief Shooting Bull, 1CANNON, Newcatntown

Bottom: DeCav, Sparty

Sparty, goopinggator

Chief Shooting Bull, DeCav, Mike79
You have to get between these two or else their combined beauty will blind the average observer.

Cool pic here. This is me pictured with two Goose Creek players from the 2011 Championship team. On the left is #1 Tramel Terry. On the right is #33 Gerald Turner. #33 is the one who blocked the punt for the safety in the State game.

Now some of you might remember a certain player from Greenwood trash talking a bit about what was gonna happen at Clemson. I will say that in that game Tramel laid that guy out on the field then stuck out a hand and helped him back up, but not before having a brief word with him... (Goop, I don't wanna mangle his statement. Can you fill in the quote for me?)

1CANNON, Chief Whoa, DeCav, Newcatntown
Thanks to Chief for making a last sec appearance after the game. Hated that you missed the meet and greet Whoa!

1CANNON, DeCav

Newcatntown, 1CANNON, Chief Whoa, Mike79, DeCav
Now some of you will notice that Mikey doesn't look as lively after the game as he did before the game. I can assure you it's not because of the quantity of beer that he imbibed but rather the disappointing loss to NC.

Newcatntown, 1CANNON
Great pic IMO!

Briano-Da-Rhino posing with all the cups him and his friends scavenged from the stands after the game.

Briano's reaction after Mikey told him he could come by and fill up all the cups at the Bud Light Tree.

More Shrine Bowl Pics here...
http://forum.palmettofootballtalk.com/v ... 05&start=0

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Yankee/Rebel wrote:I would like to recognize the organizer of this Epic Event. 1Cannon, Decav and Newcatntown. I would like to thank you guys for hosting one of the biggest poster get together in the history of Palmettofootballtalk. I have to say...... Gaffney fans know how to PARTY!!!!! Thank you Omar for the Great food. :mrgreen:

Sorry it took so long to post the pics. You see …….. some perks come with my job so……. my wife and I get some free hotel stays……..That’s all I’m saying about that. :P :P :P

Man what an awesome time we had at the Shrine Bowl Sat. I met some awesome people. 1Cannon you know how to throw a party! :mrgreen:

I want to thank Jim for the Gator Plate that was awesome bro. :D Goop! Had me laughing the whole time…….What a NUT!!! :lol: :mrgreen:

It was good to put some face with the crazy stuff I read on this board all the time. Briano Da Rhino nice to meet you. :D

NewCatntown, I plan on hooking up with you the next time I’m working in Bluffton. 8-)

Mike79 what can I say……You are always the life of the party!!!! ;) 8-)

Always good to see Chief Shooting Bull, Byrnes#1 and Hughes . :D

I also met some players that played on the State Champ Goose Creek Gator team. :mrgreen:

I met a few kids on the Up and coming Gaffney squads. Man!!!! You guys grow them BIG in Gtown. :o 8-)

And high light of the Day…….. Coach Chris Miller comes up through crowd and stops to take a pic with me and Byrnes#1 :mrgreen: Oh and Thanks Dad! For taking the Pics! :mrgreen:

Standing:T Williams, Goop, Briano-Da-Rhino, Yankee/Rebel, DeCav, MXDAD's son, MXDAD, Chief Shooting Bull, 1CANNON

Kneeling: Mike79, BYRNES#1, Hughes, Newcatntown

Pretty bad a$$ pic folks. 5 Gaffney fans, 3 Dorman fans, 3 Byrnes fans, 1 Goose Creek fan, 1 Buffton fan all having a great time.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

More pics...

And as you've no doubt heard, we had an unexpected party crasher...

And as the reigning Classiest Poster at the time, I was obligated to shake the coach's hand...

And I'll be damned, this picture DOES exist. Oh well, here it is...

...Let the arrows fly!