Midpoint Snap

Things that get off topic.
*No Politics please.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: Midpoint Snap

Post by DeCav »

Ken, I have only tasted muscadine wine once in my life. At my grandmother's house. She didn't make it but she had the vines FOREVER in her yard and I grew up eating them. The wine I tasted was amazing, but again it was only a sip.

I never tried alcohol until I was 46 and my life was falling apart. It cured a few things but ruined so much more. So no, not dreen binking.

:lol: :lol:

Sorry about being confrontational about sexual abuse. It triggers me but you didn't deserve that rant of course.

Peace!

P.S.
I'm thinking extremely lucidly at the moment. Even chatting with a Christian guide named Jeff. I came here to grab this link when he asked me to tell him about myself. You can imagine what a loaded question that is!!! Don't worry about Jeff's soul, but you might wanna say a prayer for his mind after he attempts to climb into my head. You guys only experience that tangential aspect of me in a peripheral sense. Jeff wants to do a deep dive!!
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson