Things that get off topic.
*No Politics please.
1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Law & Order

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:50 am
Have you seen this guy in Berkeley County, Cityslicker?

If you recognize this man please call Berkeley County. He is driving 90s model Chevy van with Expired California Plates. He attempted to corner me at Huger State Park boat landing on Christmas Eve while I was lowering my boat into the water to hunt . The man was hostile from the initial point of contact and attempted to charge me numerous times. His final attempt was met with a loaded 38 while 911 was on speaker phone. He retreated slowly buying me time to make a dash to the open driver seat and “pin it to win it” toward the highway. Upon looking in the review mirror while fleeing the landing the man had returned to his vehicle and was now standing in front of it holding what appeared to be a large firearm. I was around the corner in time and he was gone before police arrived. Berkeley County was quick to the scene in which I also fled to a another public landing and awaited the police. Consider him very dangerous as he did not respond to my fire arm (hog leg) with fear. I believe he may be a troubled vet as he spoke many times about fighting for this country and his past life. Please be very careful at the landing and avoid at night if possible. I do feel if I had not had a firearm and the willingness/knowledge to use it that I would not be spending Christmas with my family. That was my first time having to hold a gun on someone to protect myself and I pray to god it’s my last. We should show all police officers and serviceman/women love and respect as that was one of the scariest moments of my life and I can’t imagine doing that <edit> everyday a few times a day with the <edit> that are in this world.

Awendaw, South Carolina resident
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: Law & Order

Post by DeCav »

Wow.

This is true? I’ll post it to my Facebook if you say so man.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Sure, that's where I saw the post, someone had forwarded it. Thought Cityslicker would have knowledge of the incident, Berkeley County.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

OH, I missed the part about Cityslicker writing that. I wonder if that dude got home and told his friends that Bigfoot carries a gun.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Nah, this guy shared it on facebook. Mike Sheleby, mentioned the incident happened in Berkeley County, Cityslickers neck of the woods.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Gotcha. How are you doing? Ready to see what 2021 has in store?

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

You never know what type of person is traveling in the other vehicle on the highway while you're traveling.

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

A person believed to be involved in the March 11 kidnapping of a woman from South of the Border in Dillon, South Carolina, was arrested today, according to the Robeson County Sheriff's Office.

"Robeson County Sheriff's Office SWAT Team captured SC Kidnap/Rape Suspect early this morning in Maxton.

The investigation determined the victim was first abducted in Dillon, South Carolina, and taken to Rowland. As a result, the Dillon County Sheriff's Office also took part in the investigation.

Anyone with information about the case should call the Robeson County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigations Division at 910-671-3170 or 910-671-3100.
Read more:https://www.yahoo.com/news/robeson-coun ... 00842.html

Be safe.