OT: Shocking

Things that get off topic.
*No Politics please.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

OT: Shocking

Post by DeCav »

Breaking news:

The Associated Press has confirmed that this man who unlawfully entered the Capital building on Jan 6th is not associated with any MAGA group and is not a Trump supporter. I'm just calling balls and strikes here.

I can't in good conscience criticize our President for spreading lies and then turn around and conveniently pretend that every protester was with MAGA when there's evidence to the contrary.

Shockingly, what I'm reading is that this man was a Buffalo Bills fan mistakenly thinking the siege on the Capital yesterday was organized to protest the four straight Superbowl losses that Jim Kelly suffered.

Authorities have good reason to suspect based on his twitter account that he's currently headed to Texas. It's unclear whether his destination is Dallas or Houston.

To further complicate things, Don Jr. and Eric Trump, both of whom have kept a significant distance from rallies for their father, saw this image on social media during the riots, loaded up their truck with hunting rifles and headed to the Capital to put this person down. Sadly, they arrived too late to bag their trophy.

“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson