Things that get off topic.
*No Politics please.
Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Re: Uvalde Texas

Post by Fortfor5 »

Deputy wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 2:17 pm
All of the posts above have merit. And yes, there have always been evil people in this world. Always will be. Just in this day and time there is almost instant, round the clock news coverage, and instant film of every incident from video, or cell phone cameras. Now the snowflakes of our society react in their usual manner and want all guns confiscated by the government. Good luck with that as there are more guns in this country than there are people. Even background checks, while a good idea, aren't really realistic. The bad folks could care less about background checks. Any of us can buy any type of weapon one wants very easily on the black market without the slightest trace. Sad to say, but soft targets must be hardened. Start with schools obviously. We can find a way to spend untold billions in Ukraine. I think we should be able to find that same level of cash to protect our schools. These folks always hit soft targets as they know they will not find any initial resistance. Same goes for the woke companies that proudly put a sign on the door that weapons are prohibited. Personally, when I go into a Panera Bread, or any other of these type places, the last thing I do before getting out of the car is make sure I have my gun on me. A civil way of solving this type issue left the station a long time ago. Time for the good folks to take out the bad before they can get a shot off.
God help you man you eat at panera 😆

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

bringthewood wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 6:03 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 8:33 am
Fortfor5 wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 5:33 am
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 9:29 pm
Before today, the most notable things about Uvalde Texas were Matthew McConaughey and Johnny Rodriquez...

Another 18 year old boy going off the deep end. 2nd, 3rd and 4th graders.

We need to take responsibility for creating a culture where human life is so de-valued...processing this.
Participation trophys .treating our youngsters like weaklings . They do not know how to handle pressure rejection .losing getting back up and trying again.
They fold .its the direct resukt of the wussification of our youth .
We used to fight with our hands go about our buisness.
Now they shoot stab ect .
They girlfriend leaves they wimper and fold .just shed a tear
Go play stinkfinger with the next one .
No 1st second 3rd place ribbons at field day in school.
Seriously .teach the kids they lost work to get better .
Little bastard is 5 ft by 5ft from playing x box .dont celebrate his /her fat ass comming in 29th place.

We got these kids messed up.
Yep...but we (my generation) need to look in the mirror for letting it get to that point. Parents need to parent. Instead let me give junior a credit card, i-Phone and ignore him while I chase whatever thing I am chasing. Ignoring kids and not showing them the value of human life and allowing them to learn it in a video game or on social media... social media is a big part of this ..."social media"...even the term makes no sense. If I am going to be social, that implies actual human interaction...and not with a device.

I am as pro-2nd amendment as they come, but a background check to buy a weapon is not the end of the world, folks. Each weapon I have purchased I had one done...only takes a few minutes, while I continue shopping for ammo, carry case, etc. Not a big deal and the majority of the fat turds that have dozens of weapons they barely know how to use and all the tactical kit, likely never served a day in their life and damn sure have never served in harms way and been shot at or blown up on a regular basis.

"The 3%ers..." Tatted up and their vehicle covered up in stickers about Molon Labe and the Punisher skull. Ass hats...do the background check. Well...and the fact that our solution to mental health is lock them up. That's a real money saver there, huh?. Idiots in politics on both sides of the aisle.

Need to fix this, folks.
Being a veteran doesn't grant anyone special status on the 2nd Amendment. Neither does it grant special judgment status of another individual.

You're treading on the edge of statism.
True....If I have upset someone by making fun of their bumper stickers, I do apologize. "Veteran" is a broad term with numerous categories/connotations - there are veterans with combat patches that never left the FOB and only stayed 6 months in country- leaving the wire was not in their scope of work. There are those that have served in elite units with the US Military and US DOS that have served arguably in the most dangerous places on earth for a decade plus and have seen the type evil on display in Uvalde over and over. That does provides them with a very unique perspective. No one has been granted anything and no one is "passing judgement". Just providing narrative to a very horrible situation. If what I say makes folks uncomfortable, again...I apologize.

A background check is not the end of the republic and the onset of authoritarian statism...republics pride themselves on protecting the vulnerable...like elementary school children...just saying.

Deputy
No Team Affiliation

Post by Deputy »

Fortfor5 wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 9:29 am
Deputy wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 2:17 pm
All of the posts above have merit. And yes, there have always been evil people in this world. Always will be. Just in this day and time there is almost instant, round the clock news coverage, and instant film of every incident from video, or cell phone cameras. Now the snowflakes of our society react in their usual manner and want all guns confiscated by the government. Good luck with that as there are more guns in this country than there are people. Even background checks, while a good idea, aren't really realistic. The bad folks could care less about background checks. Any of us can buy any type of weapon one wants very easily on the black market without the slightest trace. Sad to say, but soft targets must be hardened. Start with schools obviously. We can find a way to spend untold billions in Ukraine. I think we should be able to find that same level of cash to protect our schools. These folks always hit soft targets as they know they will not find any initial resistance. Same ingoes for the woke companies that proudly put a sign on the door that weapons are prohibited. Personally, when I go into a Panera Bread, or any other of these type places, the last thing I do before getting out of the car is make sure I have my gun on me. A civil way of solving this type issue left the station a long time ago. Time for the good folks to take out the bad before they can get a shot off.
God help you man you eat at panera 😆
Their Flatbread pizzas are excellent.

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

The teenage gunman in the Texas school shooting was bullied, cut his own face and fired a BB gun at people in the years leading up to the deadly attack, friends and family said.

Friends and family say he had a difficult home life, that he was bullied over a childhood speech impediment and that he lashed out violently towards both friends and strangers – recently as well as in the past.

Those who knew the gunman said he was bullied in middle school and junior high. Considering himself Ramos’s best friend in eighth grade, Stephen Garcia said he had a difficult school experience.

“He would get bullied hard, like bullied by a lot of people,” Mr Garcia told The Washington Post. “Over social media, over gaming, over everything.”

Mr Valdez described an encounter when Ramos arrived at a park where they used to play basketball with cuts all over his face, initially saying he had been scratched by a cat.

“Then he told me the truth, that he’d cut up his face with knives over and over and over,” Mr Valdez told the newspaper. “I was like, ‘You’re crazy, bro, why would you do that?’” Ramos said he had done it for fun, Mr Valdez noted.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 87053.html

Those dummies in Washington think the root cause is the gun.
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 7:36 am
The teenage gunman in the Texas school shooting was bullied, cut his own face and fired a BB gun at people in the years leading up to the deadly attack, friends and family said.

Friends and family say he had a difficult home life, that he was bullied over a childhood speech impediment and that he lashed out violently towards both friends and strangers – recently as well as in the past.

Those who knew the gunman said he was bullied in middle school and junior high. Considering himself Ramos’s best friend in eighth grade, Stephen Garcia said he had a difficult school experience.

“He would get bullied hard, like bullied by a lot of people,” Mr Garcia told The Washington Post. “Over social media, over gaming, over everything.”

Mr Valdez described an encounter when Ramos arrived at a park where they used to play basketball with cuts all over his face, initially saying he had been scratched by a cat.

“Then he told me the truth, that he’d cut up his face with knives over and over and over,” Mr Valdez told the newspaper. “I was like, ‘You’re crazy, bro, why would you do that?’” Ramos said he had done it for fun, Mr Valdez noted.

Yeah, he shot all of those people with one of his knives. We at least try to keep drunks from driving and killing people, but in texASS, there is no law to keep ANYONE from owning an ASSualt rifle. Hell, the dipsh*t goverenator there just took over 200 million dollars away from the state mental health department to enable him to send meal team six down to kill brown skinned people who dare to swim the Rio Grande. This all makes about as much sense as 19 fully armored pigs standing in a school hallway while that kid murdered 21 innocent children and teachers because none of them had enough courage to try and stop him. If some extremely high up the chain of command people aren't put on unemployment over this heinous dereliction of duty, then no employer in this country can EVER justify firing anyone, for ANYTHING, ever again.

I know that banning guns isn't the answer, but banning ASSault rifles would be a great step in the right direction. Making gun owners have insurance on their firearms is another possible aid to try and stem some of this needless violence. And before anyone even says it, remember that if any mass shootings are deterred, it would be more than worth the sacrifices necessary. There is no way to prevent all deaths by guns, but anything is better than nothing at this point. Imagine if your child were one of the victims. More guns will not stop gun crimes, only increase them. We have to do something to keep guns out of the hands of those who cannot display the proper disposition to have one. I don't want your guns, I want to stop this endless stream of senseless gun violence that seems to be so prevelant in today's society.

I saw that we have now had more mass shootings in 2022 than we have had days. This has to stop. Reasonable minds are going to have to find some sort of first step. It probably won't be anything that I suggested, but something is going to have to change. And pigs are going to have to start doing their job to protect people and stop trying to figure out ways of killing those whom they do not like. Our country is becoming almost as bad as East Germany was in the time period after WWII. And 99% of you wish that it was more like that. You don't want to hear things that are inconvenient, you just want to silence or eliminate, things and people who dare to differ on economics, politics, and worst of all, religion. Step back and consider that what you are wanting is more like East Germany, Iran, Russia, or North Korea. We need for all voices to be heard, not just the ones that you THINK that you want to hear. Enough of this, I have shed many tears over this mess, now I am just angry about the attempt to CYA by the sorry pigs and their bosses.

One of our political parties is banning books, arresting journalists, restricting voting, threatening teachers, promising to shut down corporations with whom they disagree, and putting bounties on women. How long before that dragnet ensnares you? Anyone here knowledgeable enough to remember the last time that things like this happened in the world? Don't say that it can never happen here. It already is happening.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Penguin wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 2:29 am
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 7:36 am

Yeah, he shot all of those people with one of his knives. We at least try to keep drunks from driving and killing people, but in texASS, there is no law to keep ANYONE from owning an ASSualt rifle. Hell, the dipsh*t goverenator there just took over 200 million dollars away from the state mental health department to enable him to send meal team six down to kill brown skinned people who dare to swim the Rio Grande. This all makes about as much sense as 19 fully armored pigs standing in a school hallway while that kid murdered 21 innocent children and teachers because none of them had enough courage to try and stop him. If some extremely high up the chain of command people aren't put on unemployment over this heinous dereliction of duty, then no employer in this country can EVER justify firing anyone, for ANYTHING, ever again.

I know that banning guns isn't the answer, but banning ASSault rifles would be a great step in the right direction. Making gun owners have insurance on their firearms is another possible aid to try and stem some of this needless violence. And before anyone even says it, remember that if any mass shootings are deterred, it would be more than worth the sacrifices necessary. There is no way to prevent all deaths by guns, but anything is better than nothing at this point. Imagine if your child were one of the victims. More guns will not stop gun crimes, only increase them. We have to do something to keep guns out of the hands of those who cannot display the proper disposition to have one. I don't want your guns, I want to stop this endless stream of senseless gun violence that seems to be so prevelant in today's society.

I saw that we have now had more mass shootings in 2022 than we have had days. This has to stop. Reasonable minds are going to have to find some sort of first step. It probably won't be anything that I suggested, but something is going to have to change. And pigs are going to have to start doing their job to protect people and stop trying to figure out ways of killing those whom they do not like. Our country is becoming almost as bad as East Germany was in the time period after WWII. And 99% of you wish that it was more like that. You don't want to hear things that are inconvenient, you just want to silence or eliminate, things and people who dare to differ on economics, politics, and worst of all, religion. Step back and consider that what you are wanting is more like East Germany, Iran, Russia, or North Korea. We need for all voices to be heard, not just the ones that you THINK that you want to hear. Enough of this, I have shed many tears over this mess, now I am just angry about the attempt to CYA by the sorry pigs and their bosses.

One of our political parties is banning books, arresting journalists, restricting voting, threatening teachers, promising to shut down corporations with whom they disagree, and putting bounties on women. How long before that dragnet ensnares you? Anyone here knowledgeable enough to remember the last time that things like this happened in the world? Don't say that it can never happen here. It already is happening.
A lot of kids get picked on they dont shoot uo the school.
Its becoming more common. This all goes back to participation medals and babying kids as the grow up.
They cannot handle adverse situations .
They need to learn losing isnt the end of the world .
Some peoole will be better at things . You are not entitled
To the same result .inly thr sane chance . You are not special there are 10 million just like you you better be prepaired to earn your way you are owed nothing.
Stricter background. Checks.

The ar in reality is just a dressed up rifle you can take damn near any rifke and make it look like that.
And yes there are worse weapons they could use that don't look the part.i know dang well you know that.luckily they havent figured that out.

As for thr texas situation from the teacher that left a door wedged open to the delay by police there were a ton of screw ups that cost more lives. Teacher should be fired and
Which ever leo made the call to standbye can go also.

Dude as for political parties one thinks a 6 yr old is capable
Of chosing thier gender but a 18 yr okd whom can die for thier country and vote cant buy a rifle .we can tic tac this all day but it will go nowhere.

40 billion to ukraine would be 400k for each school in america for security until we can figure out a better way to curtail this crap.

Whatwave22
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Whatwave22 »

Added info a the teacher proped a door open to go retrieve her cell phone .this is after a lockdown had been declared.
She needs to be terminated immediately.

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Yes, 40 Billion to Ukraine in a one time measure. Let's talk about the 3.8 Billion dollar ANNUAL gift to the Zionist regime that has stolen nearly all of Palestine. Nobody wants to talk about that because the Zionists use that money to kill brown skinned people who dare to worship a different sky spook than the xstian mongrels do. Since the theft of Palestine in 1948, the United States has gifted the Zionists over 152 Billion dollars. So, don't talk to me about 40 Billion to Ukraine on a one time deal.

Perhaps, instead of parroting reich wing talking points, people should research the facts. And for anyone blaming an unlocked door for this henious act, may I remind you that US Border Patrol Agents breeched a locked door before killing the deranged individual. Sure, had the door in question been locked, it would have taken more effort to get inside, but it would not have prevented this from occuring. Given the amount of time before actions were taken to neutralize him, I can safely say that him having to breech a locked door would have had little, to no, significant impact on the outcome.

When do senseless acts like this finally get blamed on the readily availability of weapons of mass destruction, and not on the person commiting them? As sick and perverted as this kid was, he wouldn't have killed 21 innocent people did he not have an ASSault rifle. So, YES, the gun IS the problem here. It is the common denominator in nearly all mass shootings in this country over the last 15 to 20 years. ASSault rifles are not defensive weapons. By their very name, they are intended to enable violence. And further, stampeding wild boars is not a common occurence in this country. Especially through locked doors and the safety of your home. Where do these morons come up with this crap? For those of you who have not heard this laughable excuse used, it was the reason given by United States Senator John Kennedy of Lousiana, for citizens owning ASSault rifles.

If you, as an individual, feel that it is more important that you have an AR-15, than our ability to save the lives of any of our children while attending school, then, I can say without hesitation, that you are part of the problem, not part of the solution. I am a gun owner. I own multiple weapons, none of which are ASSault rifles. I use them as a means of defending myself, my family, and my property. I also go hunting. I use my hunting weapons to shoot wild game for food, not innocent children in a classroom. Guns are an important part of our society. ASSault rifles are not.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

Penguin wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 2:15 pm
I am a gun owner. I own multiple weapons, none of which are ASSault rifles. I use them as a means of defending myself, my family, and my property. I also go hunting. I use my hunting weapons to shoot wild game for food, not innocent children in a classroom. Guns are an important part of our society. ASSault rifles are not.
Definition from a popular, leftist on-line encyclopedia.
assault rifle -- a selective fire rifle that uses an intermediate cartridge and a detachable magazine

Is that what you want to ban? If not, what attributes transform a basic semi-automatic rifle into an assault rifle?

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Penguin wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 2:15 pm
Yes, 40 Billion to Ukraine in a one time measure. Let's talk about the 3.8 Billion dollar ANNUAL gift to the Zionist regime that has stolen nearly all of Palestine. Nobody wants to talk about that because the Zionists use that money to kill brown skinned people who dare to worship a different sky spook than the xstian mongrels do. Since the theft of Palestine in 1948, the United States has gifted the Zionists over 152 Billion dollars. So, don't talk to me about 40 Billion to Ukraine on a one time deal.

Perhaps, instead of parroting reich wing talking points, people should research the facts. And for anyone blaming an unlocked door for this henious act, may I remind you that US Border Patrol Agents breeched a locked door before killing the deranged individual. Sure, had the door in question been locked, it would have taken more effort to get inside, but it would not have prevented this from occuring. Given the amount of time before actions were taken to neutralize him, I can safely say that him having to breech a locked door would have had little, to no, significant impact on the outcome.

When do senseless acts like this finally get blamed on the readily availability of weapons of mass destruction, and not on the person commiting them? As sick and perverted as this kid was, he wouldn't have killed 21 innocent people did he not have an ASSault rifle. So, YES, the gun IS the problem here. It is the common denominator in nearly all mass shootings in this country over the last 15 to 20 years. ASSault rifles are not defensive weapons. By their very name, they are intended to enable violence. And further, stampeding wild boars is not a common occurence in this country. Especially through locked doors and the safety of your home. Where do these morons come up with this crap? For those of you who have not heard this laughable excuse used, it was the reason given by United States Senator John Kennedy of Lousiana, for citizens owning ASSault rifles.

If you, as an individual, feel that it is more important that you have an AR-15, than our ability to save the lives of any of our children while attending school, then, I can say without hesitation, that you are part of the problem, not part of the solution. I am a gun owner. I own multiple weapons, none of which are ASSault rifles. I use them as a means of defending myself, my family, and my property. I also go hunting. I use my hunting weapons to shoot wild game for food, not innocent children in a classroom. Guns are an important part of our society. ASSault rifles are not.
Screw ukraine that tax money should stay home.
I have never seen a gun shoot someone on its own nor a car run anyone over on its own.
It aint the tool its a people problem.
When someone stabs 20 on a train in china is it a knife problem ?
Nope .
Ill keep my weapons i may need them with the idiot in the whitehouse theres no telling how bad it may get.
Plus criminals dont care what you ban .
That only effects honest citizens .

5 dollar diesel6 is affecting our supply chain.a def shortage
That they also need to run is affecting the supply chain.
Truck drivers ect are getting hit hard under your boys watch. Thats a 1000 dollar plus loss in thier pockets.
Prices are sky high thats in everyone's pockets.
How you can sit and support a potus that causes this kaos
Amd division with a clear conscience is quite disconcerting.. it really makes one question anyones mental state to think we are better off.
One things for sure the potus will change next election.
No resonable person will vote for this admin again.

If you want this lets just split the country those with leftist ideas can go there way .
We will see how it works out. You can go cut veteran care
Feed the ilkeagals pay 9 dollars for gas and pay everyones
Loans off while riding your electric scooter around
While sensoring free speech . And get robbed by all tbe criminals you let out of jail .all while two dykes scisor amd two guys screw each other in the butt in front of your second grade grands while telling them what gender they
Amd hate whitey . Sound about right?
Who wants that certainly not anyone sane .
Time for crablegs later.
Last edited by Fortfor5 on Sun May 29, 2022 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.