Uvalde Texas

Things that get off topic.
*No Politics please.
DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Uvalde Texas

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Before today, the most notable things about Uvalde Texas were Matthew McConaughey and Johnny Rodriquez...

Another 18 year old boy going off the deep end. 2nd, 3rd and 4th graders.

We need to take responsibility for creating a culture where human life is so de-valued...processing this.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Re: Uvalde Texas

Post by Fortfor5 »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Tue May 24, 2022 9:29 pm
Before today, the most notable things about Uvalde Texas were Matthew McConaughey and Johnny Rodriquez...

We need to take responsibility for creating a culture where human life is so de-valued...processing this.
Participation trophys .treating our youngsters like weaklings . They do not know how to handle pressure rejection .losing getting back up and trying again.
They fold .its the direct resukt of the wussification of our youth .
We used to fight with our hands go about our buisness.
Now they shoot stab ect .
They girlfriend leaves they wimper and fold .just shed a tear
Go play stinkfinger with the next one .
No 1st second 3rd place ribbons at field day in school.
Seriously .teach the kids they lost work to get better .
Little bastard is 5 ft by 5ft from playing x box .dont celebrate his /her fat ass comming in 29th place.

We got these kids messed up.

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Fortfor5 wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 5:33 am
DFOLDMAN wrote:

Participation trophys .treating our youngsters like weaklings . They do not know how to handle pressure rejection .losing getting back up and trying again.
Little bastard is 5 ft by 5ft from playing x box .dont celebrate his /her fat ass comming in 29th place.

Yep...but we (my generation) need to look in the mirror for letting it get to that point. Parents need to parent. Instead let me give junior a credit card, i-Phone and ignore him while I chase whatever thing I am chasing. Ignoring kids and not showing them the value of human life and allowing them to learn it in a video game or on social media... social media is a big part of this ..."social media"...even the term makes no sense. If I am going to be social, that implies actual human interaction...and not with a device.

I am as pro-2nd amendment as they come, but a background check to buy a weapon is not the end of the world, folks. Each weapon I have purchased I had one done...only takes a few minutes, while I continue shopping for ammo, carry case, etc. Not a big deal and the majority of the fat turds that have dozens of weapons they barely know how to use and all the tactical kit, likely never served a day in their life and damn sure have never served in harms way and been shot at or blown up on a regular basis.

"The 3%ers..." Tatted up and their vehicle covered up in stickers about Molon Labe and the Punisher skull. Ass hats...do the background check. Well...and the fact that our solution to mental health is lock them up. That's a real money saver there, huh?. Idiots in politics on both sides of the aisle.

Need to fix this, folks.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Absolutely i was refering to the ones of us that raise kids to be like this . I got my 3 fairly straight .background checks dont bother me . Now my inherited weapons id prefer to keep unregistered in todays political climate .
Im mixed on the MH issue ues we need help.but im not sure drugging thrm up is a good way to go.

Hell i took chantix to quit smoking .that crap had me arguing with noone there. Drove off left everyone at chilis had to pick them up later.

Onion Rings
No Team Affiliation

Post by Onion Rings »

no dads at home is a factor sometimes too

Wildstallion2
South Pointe Stallions

Post by Wildstallion2 »

Dems want to take away our guns to protect the children but make partial birth abortion legal at the same time.

bearcat1
No Team Affiliation

Post by bearcat1 »

Gentlemen I have a very strong opinion that I beleive is 100% true. EVIL. The world is filled with evil. We can dispute and argue or have civilized conversations but the only way to combat Evil is with good.....the ultimate good is God. We have so much evil in the world and we need to pray and know that God is the answer. Prayer for the suffering of the innocents past and for those to come.

Deputy
No Team Affiliation

Post by Deputy »

All of the posts above have merit. And yes, there have always been evil people in this world. Always will be. Just in this day and time there is almost instant, round the clock news coverage, and instant film of every incident from video, or cell phone cameras. Now the snowflakes of our society react in their usual manner and want all guns confiscated by the government. Good luck with that as there are more guns in this country than there are people. Even background checks, while a good idea, aren't really realistic. The bad folks could care less about background checks. Any of us can buy any type of weapon one wants very easily on the black market without the slightest trace. Sad to say, but soft targets must be hardened. Start with schools obviously. We can find a way to spend untold billions in Ukraine. I think we should be able to find that same level of cash to protect our schools. These folks always hit soft targets as they know they will not find any initial resistance. Same goes for the woke companies that proudly put a sign on the door that weapons are prohibited. Personally, when I go into a Panera Bread, or any other of these type places, the last thing I do before getting out of the car is make sure I have my gun on me. A civil way of solving this type issue left the station a long time ago. Time for the good folks to take out the bad before they can get a shot off.

bringthewood
No Team Affiliation

Post by bringthewood »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 8:33 am
Fortfor5 wrote:
Thu May 26, 2022 5:33 am
DFOLDMAN wrote:

Yep...but we (my generation) need to look in the mirror for letting it get to that point. Parents need to parent. Instead let me give junior a credit card, i-Phone and ignore him while I chase whatever thing I am chasing. Ignoring kids and not showing them the value of human life and allowing them to learn it in a video game or on social media... social media is a big part of this ..."social media"...even the term makes no sense. If I am going to be social, that implies actual human interaction...and not with a device.

I am as pro-2nd amendment as they come, but a background check to buy a weapon is not the end of the world, folks. Each weapon I have purchased I had one done...only takes a few minutes, while I continue shopping for ammo, carry case, etc. Not a big deal and the majority of the fat turds that have dozens of weapons they barely know how to use and all the tactical kit, likely never served a day in their life and damn sure have never served in harms way and been shot at or blown up on a regular basis.

"The 3%ers..." Tatted up and their vehicle covered up in stickers about Molon Labe and the Punisher skull. Ass hats...do the background check. Well...and the fact that our solution to mental health is lock them up. That's a real money saver there, huh?. Idiots in politics on both sides of the aisle.

Need to fix this, folks.
Being a veteran doesn't grant anyone special status on the 2nd Amendment. Neither does it grant special judgment status of another individual.

You're treading on the edge of statism.

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Everyone looking for someone to blame.

John 8:44-47
You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it. But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me. Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me? He who is of God hears God's words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God."
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions