DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: O.T.: Decav’s Been Saved By Christ!

Post by DeCav »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:28 pm
It’s true, great.
Testimony?

I struggle to get you to do more than copy and past a link every now and then and you want me to testify?

How much time you got? This might take 50 years.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Testify?

Do you want the truth?

Actually the truth is...

Actually, I hate beer.

That is the God's to honest. I'd rather drink house paint.

Consider this....

There are eyes on this thread who haven't been to this board in years. People are reaching out to me from all over the world.

You might not want to enter my world. It is one of hyper-goodness, I'm told. I might even corner you into learning how to be pen pals with someone in Ukraine or a jobless person in Kenya who loves Christ but has never heard of KISS.

How about I just agree to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. And you agree to do the same.

What's your first question?

“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Here's one major clue as to where most people are trying to divide by zero...

2 Corinthians 6:18

“And I will be a father to you,
And you shall be sons and daughters to Me,”
Says the Lord Almighty.

Luke 9:35

Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is My Son, My Chosen One; listen to Him!”

They can't both be true. Or is this Schrodinger's cat?

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

So this was interesting.

About 12 years ago when I started running with most of you, I met this guy...

I also met this guy. His name is John and he is a Byrnes fan.

Two weeks ago, a facebook friend messaged me.

Not the one on the left, the one on the right.

Well, it's not the one on the right either. The one on the right is Kevin.

Kevin has a brother named Kenon.
I'm only friends with Kenon because I know Kevin. Turns out that Kenon has very little interest in football but an awful lot of interest in rock and roll.

When I posted something on Facebook about music, he responded by mentioning a show at a bar for $15 with a hair metal band and a Metallica tribute band.

I checked the site's FAQ section and saw it was an all ages show. I asked my Great nephew (there is no such thing as a grand nephew) if he wanted to go see a rock and roll show. He said "YESS!! I have never seen Rock And Roll before!"

Those are his exact words.

So we met up at the bar and my little brother's grandson watched his first live band along with my friend's brother who was probably already my friend.

Remember my friend John Brown? Let's just refer to him by his initials, J.B.

I get to the show to rock out with the brother of trojangrad78 and who should be on the stage but this guy...

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Is that John Brown on the stage?

No.

But his initials ARE J.B.

He's not the Byrnes fan, John Brown.

But his name is Jay Burns.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

"The two hemispheres of the human brain are explicitly different and both incredibly complex. Dr. Iain McGilchrist joins to discuss and explore the science of philosophy, covering everything from our ability to reason to how art can cross cultures.

Dr Iain McGilchrist is a psychiatrist, neuroscience researcher, philosopher and literary scholar. He is a Quondam Fellow of All Souls College, Oxford, an Associate Fellow of Green Templeton College, Oxford, a Fellow of the Royal College of Psychiatrists, and former Consultant Psychiatrist and Clinical Director at the Bethlem Royal & Maudsley Hospital, London. He has been a Research Fellow in neuroimaging at Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore and a Fellow of the Institute of Advanced Studies in Stellenbosch. He has published original articles and research papers in a wide range of publications on topics in literature, philosophy, medicine and psychiatry. He is the author of a number of books, but is best-known for The Master and his Emissary: The Divided Brain and the Making of the Western World (Yale 2009), In November 2021 his two-volume work The Matter with Things: Our Brains, Our Delusions and the Unmaking of the World was published by Perspectiva Press."

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

DeCav wrote:
Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:20 pm
I struggle to get you to do more than copy and past a link every now and then and you want me to testify?

How much time you got? This might take 50 years.
It's true, I fall short as a witness for Jesus. It's a blessing that He has patience in all of us.
Check your PM.
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions