*No Politics please.
1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Re: National, State epidemic

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

DeCav wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:49 am
Did I miss something?

I think we should be able to talk politics if we keep it civil.

Besides. Look at the trail of dead threads I leave behind. I’m sure a few thousand words and everyone will piss on the fire and go home again.
Well, the thread is about bad behavior at high school football games. Don’t know how secret nuclear information became the subject.
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by greenjewel »

DeCav wrote:
Did I miss something?

Besides. Look at the trail of dead threads I leave behind. I’m sure a few thousand words and everyone will piss on the fire and go home again.
I was thinking the very same thing, i mean, look at this board, it has what, 3 posts per day. Censorship is what killed the Pigskin Prep board and at one time there were thousands of posts on there every day. This board is almost inactive, i would think any type of activity would be welcomed.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

greenjewel wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:02 pm
DeCav wrote:
Did I miss something?

I was thinking the very same thing, i mean, look at this board, it has what, 3 posts per day. Censorship is what killed the Pigskin Prep board and at one time there were thousands of posts on there every day. This board is almost inactive, i would think any type of activity would be welcomed.
Well I have to say that I’m in full agreement. I understand completely that the moderators don’t wish to witness a monkey sht fight at the zoo but these days things are pretty civil. It seems like we can keep this between the ditches but remember you’re here to learn. You gotta grabt points to get points in a debate.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

greenjewel wrote:
DeCav wrote:
Did I miss something?

Well I have to say that I’m in full agreement. I understand completely that the moderators don’t wish to witness a monkey sht fight at the zoo but these days things are pretty civil. It seems like we can keep this between the ditches but remember you’re here to learn. You gotta grant points to get points in a debate.

This is my attitude. I’m not testing your belief system. I’m sharpening my own. Win win. I’m either right which is boring or I’m wrong and i learn something.

I’m trying to steal everyone else’s knowledge. Drives me nuts.

Watch the vid. Good stuff.

“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

It’s possible the site administrators may be in the market for a advertising consultant for promoting ideas for the site.

Check out The Corner at the bottom of the index page.

No, DeCav, this post is not directed at you.
We already know where the skeletons are kept, appears this thread may join them.

Sad though, the topic of the thread was about bad behavior at high school football games, prep football site and all.

Guess the title of the thread threw some folks off.

It’s ok, I’ve veered from the appropriate lane occasionally, but never the left.

greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by greenjewel »

DeCav wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:29 pm
greenjewel wrote:
DeCav wrote:
Did I miss something?

Well I have to say that I’m in full agreement. I understand completely that the moderators don’t wish to witness a monkey sht fight at the zoo but these days things are pretty civil. It seems like we can keep this between the ditches but remember you’re here to learn. You gotta grant points to get points in a debate.

This is my attitude. I’m not testing your belief system. I’m sharpening my own. Win win. I’m either right which is boring or I’m wrong and i learn something.

Bingo. Everything we learn, we learn from someone else.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

greenjewel wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:29 pm
DeCav wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:29 pm
greenjewel wrote:
DeCav wrote:
Did I miss something?

Bingo. Everything we learn, we learn from someone else.
I'm liking you more and more dude!

bringthewood
No Team Affiliation

Post by bringthewood »

greenjewel wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 6:26 pm
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:57 pm
Not just South Carolina.

Two high schools in Maryland suspended their football seasons Saturday after a massive brawl broke out between players and coaches during their game Friday night and spilled out into the parking lot when it was double-forfeited.

One school district in Georgia is considering changes to its security protocol following two shootings at games on back-to-back days last weekend. Both involved spectators, with one taking place at a parking lot tailgate after the game.

In Minnesota, three minors were arrested at a game Friday night when a group of between 15 to 30 teenagers caused a scene with a large fight.

A game in Colorado is currently on hold thanks to a fight breaking out between players in which some fans jumped the fence and joined the mess.
https://news.scorebooklive.com/national ... e-shortage

This has become as much of a decease that covid swept across the Nation. Speaking of, you would think people would be grateful to return to high school football games.
People don't have pride in impoverished communities, never have, never will.
what does this mean?

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

This National, State epidemic of bad behavior at high school football games was learned from someone else?

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

bringthewood wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:11 pm
[quote=greenjewel post_id=62734 time=<a href="tel:1663885580">1663885580</a> user_id=5187]
[quote="1 CAT FAN" post_id=62727 time=<a href="tel:1663865829">1663865829</a> user_id=1472]
Not just South Carolina.

Two high schools in Maryland suspended their football seasons Saturday after a massive brawl broke out between players and coaches during their game Friday night and spilled out into the parking lot when it was double-forfeited.

One school district in Georgia is considering changes to its security protocol following two shootings at games on back-to-back days last weekend. Both involved spectators, with one taking place at a parking lot tailgate after the game.

In Minnesota, three minors were arrested at a game Friday night when a group of between 15 to 30 teenagers caused a scene with a large fight.

A game in Colorado is currently on hold thanks to a fight breaking out between players in which some fans jumped the fence and joined the mess.
https://news.scorebooklive.com/national ... e-shortage

This has become as much of a decease that covid swept across the Nation. Speaking of, you would think people would be grateful to return to high school football games.

People don't have pride in impoverished communities, never have, never will.
[/quote]

what does this mean?
[/quote]

This guy is hung up on a couple of basic axioms that don’t add up to me yet.

NAFTA causes fights at school via causing poverty.
And banks don’t give out small business loans anymore.

There is no NAFTA anymore and all banks give out business loans.