bigdog2003 wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 11:59 pm
greenjewel wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:04 pm
Ddub14 wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:34 pm
Qb isn’t giving up infinite points.
Cocks are still a long way off.
I think Beamer can be the guy but he needs time.
Carolina will never recruit at the level necessary to be a factor in the SEC. They are beaten every game before it starts.
It's because of NAFTA.
Oh yeah, people laugh about it until that poverty created 14 year old gang banger puts a 9 between their eyes and then they don't laugh about it any more.
I'm sick of hearing about poverty. You act like poverty didnt exist before policies created in the mid 90's. In this world, there are have and havenots, there are rich and there are poor. The one thing that doesn't change, regardless of your financial situation is how YOU ACT. People play the victim card way to much, "it's not my fault it my situation". No, it's your fault. And I would welcome 1 of these punks trying to take something I've worked hard for. Come try to take any of my watches that's worth more than their car and see what happens. You better not miss when you pull that 9.
Last edited by bigdog2003 on Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

bigdog2003
Newberry Bulldogs

Re: Gamecocks qb

Post by bigdog2003 »

Ddub14 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:35 am
bigdog2003 wrote:
greenjewel wrote:
Ddub14 wrote:
Carolina will never recruit at the level necessary to be a factor in the SEC. They are beaten every game before it starts.
It's because of NAFTA.
Lol it’s because of the Louisiana purchase
Its because of the Magna Carta

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by 96fanatic »

bigdog2003 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 7:09 am
greenjewel wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:24 am
bigdog2003 wrote:
greenjewel wrote:
Ddub14 wrote:
It's because of NAFTA.
Oh yeah, people laugh about it until that poverty created 14 year old gang banger puts a 9 between their eyes and then they don't laugh about it any more.
I'm sick of hearing about poverty. You act like poverty didnt exist before policies created in the mid 90's. In this world, there are have and havenots, there are rich and there are poor. The one thing that doesn't change, regardless of your financial situation is how YOU ACT. People play the victim card way to much, "it's not my fault it my situation". No, it's your fault. And I would welcome 1 of these punks trying to take something I've worked hard for. Come try to take any of my watches that's worth more than their car and see what happens. You better not miss when you pull that 9.
BINGO!

greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by greenjewel »

bigdog2003 wrote:
greenjewel wrote:
bigdog2003 wrote:
greenjewel wrote:
Ddub14 wrote:
It's because of NAFTA.
LMAO. You have never had a gang banger to put a gun in your face, that is for sure. All that sheet talk goes very quiet then. Until we address poverty we will live in an unsafe world. Even the cops are scared, they won't even break up a gang fight at a football game. But, keep that tough talk going, it is really making a difference.

greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by greenjewel »

greenjewel wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:47 am
bigdog2003 wrote:
greenjewel wrote:
bigdog2003 wrote:
greenjewel wrote:
Ddub14 wrote:
It's because of NAFTA.
LMAO. I see that you stayed at Holiday Inn Express again last night. You have never had a gang banger to put a gun in your face, that is for sure. All that sheet talk goes very quiet then. Until we address poverty we will live in an unsafe world. Even the cops are scared, they won't even break up a gang fight at a football game. But, keep that tough talk going, it is really making a difference. Go watch the movie Rambo again.

bigdog2003
Newberry Bulldogs

Post by bigdog2003 »

greenjewel wrote:
bigdog2003 wrote:
greenjewel wrote:
bigdog2003 wrote:
greenjewel wrote:
Ddub14 wrote:
It's because of NAFTA.
LMAO. You have never had a gang banger to put a gun in your face, that is for sure. All that sheet talk goes very quiet then. Until we address poverty we will live in an unsafe world. Even the cops are scared, they won't even break up a gang fight at a football game. But, keep that tough talk going, it is really making a difference.
Feel free to invite 1 of them to come try something. I promise you it won't end well for them. It's not tough talk, I can and will back it up. Unlike them, I don't need a gun or a gang to juice me up.

greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by greenjewel »

bigdog2003 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:03 pm
greenjewel wrote:
bigdog2003 wrote:
greenjewel wrote:
bigdog2003 wrote:
greenjewel wrote:

It's because of NAFTA.
Feel free to invite 1 of them to come try something. I promise you it won't end well for them. It's not tough talk, I can and will back it up. Unlike them, I don't need a gun or a gang to juice me up.
You have NO IDEA .

bigdog2003
Newberry Bulldogs

Post by bigdog2003 »

greenjewel wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 12:57 pm
bigdog2003 wrote:
greenjewel wrote:
bigdog2003 wrote:
greenjewel wrote:
bigdog2003 wrote:

It's because of NAFTA.
You have NO IDEA .
Oh, I have a great idea. It wouldn't be the first time I've dealt with guys that thought they were tough. 99% of them ACT tough until you push back, then they turn into mice. If they ain't got their boys with them, most are mice to start with. They let their boys juice them up because of numbers, which I'm not worried about either. Real men stand alone, fight their own battles, and don't need a bunch of other weaklings to jump in. There are few hoods in this state and surrounding states that I haven't walked through. It doesn't scare me.

greenjewel
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by greenjewel »

bigdog2003 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:19 pm
greenjewel wrote:
bigdog2003 wrote:
greenjewel wrote:
bigdog2003 wrote:
greenjewel wrote:

You have NO IDEA .
Oh, I have a great idea. It wouldn't be the first time I've dealt with guys that thought they were tough. 99% of them ACT tough until you push back, then they turn into mice. If they ain't got their boys with them, most are mice to start with. They let their boys juice them up because of numbers, which I'm not worried about either. Real men stand alone, fight their own battles, and don't need a bunch of other weaklings to jump in. There are few hoods in this state and surrounding states that I haven't walked through. It doesn't scare me.
14 year old gang bangers don't fight you, they just blow your head off. They don't even have a thought process. Nothing is more dangerous.

bigdog2003
Newberry Bulldogs

Post by bigdog2003 »

greenjewel wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:59 pm
bigdog2003 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:19 pm
greenjewel wrote:
bigdog2003 wrote:
greenjewel wrote:
bigdog2003 wrote:

You have NO IDEA .
14 year old gang bangers don't fight you, they just blow your head off. They don't even have a thought process. Nothing is more dangerous.
And like I said, if you pull a gun on me, you better not miss. You'll get 1 shot, that's it. You miss that shot, you get messed up.