W Florence at S Florence is sold out, link to a live stream added to initial post

Things that get off topic.
*No Politics please.
bringthewood
No Team Affiliation

Re: W Florence at S Florence is sold out, live stream will be available

Post by bringthewood »

WhoDat wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:15 pm
Both of these schools are busting at the seams and should be playing at the 5A level, yet they want to pull a Dillon and play down a classification while they still have a few athletes. Have fun while your rigged seasons last. Just know you couldn’t compete in your real class.
So how is this happening at So Flo & W Flo? With the growth that way it is inevitable.

Dillion had a State Rep for a HC and the General Assembly chose the school board members for that that district..... nice set up. Plus they massaged the numbers by using Lake View as an alternative School to manage their numbers.

WhoDat
No Team Affiliation

Post by WhoDat »

bringthewood wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:41 pm
WhoDat wrote:
Both of these schools are busting at the seams and should be playing at the 5A level, yet they want to pull a Dillon and play down a classification while they still have a few athletes. Have fun while your rigged seasons last. Just know you couldn’t compete in your real class.
So how is this happening at So Flo & W Flo? With the growth that way it is inevitable.

Dillion had a State Rep for a HC and the General Assembly chose the school board members for that that district..... nice set up. Plus they massaged the numbers by using Lake View as an alternative School to manage their numbers.
So you think there’s not people in certain positions with connections outside of Dillon that can get things done how they want?
Couldn’t find a meter, but here’s 4 bucks!

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

WhoDat wrote:
I have no idea what our final (HSL) ADM numbers were this realignment, they never released them. All I know is that we moved from the bottom of 5A to the top of 4A. I am thankful for that. Other than a few hundred kid from Timmonsville, I don't think the school populations have increased very much. Some of them went to Wilson, their starting QB was at T'ville last year.

The only reason SF & WF were over-crowded was because FS1 hasn't built a new HS in 30 years. They have now added a new Freshman wing at WF and did away with the mobiles. The old Southside Middle school is being renovated and will become SF's Freshman academy.
WhoDat wrote:you couldn’t compete in your real class.
Our 5A opponents
SF 53, Goose Creek 9
SF 49, Carolina Forest 14
Honorable mention - the only team to beat Oceanside this year.

I think we might manage to be competitive.

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Dillon coach retired a couple years ago, yet the program remains strong, as it was even before the State Championship run.

Congratulations to West & South Florence. Most likely they'll be playing again for the lower state.
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

WhoDat
No Team Affiliation

Post by WhoDat »

SF Band dad wrote:
Wed Oct 26, 2022 11:33 pm
WhoDat wrote:
I have no idea what our final (HSL) ADM numbers were this realignment, they never released them. All I know is that we moved from the bottom of 5A to the top of 4A. I am thankful for that. Other than a few hundred kid from Timmonsville, I don't think the school populations have increased very much. Some of them went to Wilson, their starting QB was at T'ville last year.

The only reason SF & WF were over-crowded was because FS1 hasn't built a new HS in 30 years. They have now added a new Freshman wing at WF and did away with the mobiles. The old Southside Middle school is being renovated and will become SF's Freshman academy.
WhoDat wrote:you couldn’t compete in your real class.
Our 5A opponents
SF 53, Goose Creek 9
SF 49, Carolina Forest 14
Honorable mention - the only team to beat Oceanside this year.

I think we might manage to be competitive.
Again, your schools are overcrowded and were 5A then magically dropped to 4A before receiving more students. If you used an entire middle school campus for just freshman and build new wings onto West Florence that further proves my point.
You scheduled two 5A teams who are living off past success and aren’t as good as they used to be. Nice try though. I was speaking of the Fort Ds and Dutch Forks.
You guys over there crack me up. You haven’t been good in years and have one good season against subpar teams and all of a sudden you are the best team ever?
Play in your legit classification and and be successful where you’re supposed to be then you’ll get respect.
Last edited by WhoDat on Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

WhoDat
No Team Affiliation

Post by WhoDat »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:26 am
Dillon coach retired a couple years ago, yet the program remains strong, as it was even before the State Championship run.

Congratulations to West & South Florence. Most likely they'll be playing again for the lower state.
Crooked Jackie and his minions are still involved and rigging things in their favor. Anyone in the PeeDee knows that outside of Dillon people.

Ridge View and AC Flora will have something to say about that.

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

I see there's no team affiliation under your username. Not that it matters, but isn't Flora and Ridge View in a different classification? Wait, you were referring to the Florence teams not reaching the lower state game. Good luck with that.
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

thinking thats black bart, miss u bart
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Why is it that all the people with zero team affiliation always want to come on here and criticize the success of others.

I don’t get where that’s coming from. Maybe those Florence schools have been way down because their facilities have been non existent for so long.
They put some money into the schools make it more attractive and imagine that , they get competitive all of a sudden.

As far as who their playing the kids that are out there have zero say in who that is. They don’t get into that, nor do I think they care. Btw you conveniently left off the fact that w. Florence also beat Byrnes this year.
I could make the argument that 4A is much deeper with true contenders than 5A is.

As far as Dillon goes . They had their most success when they were on the 2a level so if their manipulating their numbers to stay in 3a that goes against what your saying.

I’ve heard the same stuff spewed about Daniel. Yet all these teams have something in common. They are winning and undefeated. You sound like a hater!

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Success breeds hate....Say hey to the Boogie Man....lol

Fear The Fox...
Attachments
knotts.jpg
knotts.jpg (37 KiB) Viewed 8062 times