W Florence at S Florence is sold out, link to a live stream added to initial post

Things that get off topic.
*No Politics please.
Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Re: W Florence at S Florence is sold out, live stream will be available

Post by Ddub14 »

DFOLDMAN wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:02 am
Ddub14 wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:13 pm
Well I thought you were just a hater. Then you proved with that last statement that your an idiot as well. You have zero clue about what is going on there. That school was winners well before Dabo was a thought at Clemson. Nothing more to say to you when there is plenty of brick walls available.
I'm partial to the 1990's D.Wistars....some great games with Fairfield Central, among others.

Fear The Fox...
Naw Daniel didn’t do much back then . Didn’t beat anyone with any talent . We’re lucky to be in contention for homecoming victories. The talent was bare and the coaching was less than desirable. And then Dabo came and turned our whole program around. Hugs and kisses for dabo. Thank god we were the smallest fake 3a school every year with barely 900 students . But hey what do I know?

WhoDat
No Team Affiliation

Post by WhoDat »

Ddub14 wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:48 pm
WhoDat wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:01 pm
Ddub14 wrote:
Well I thought you were just a hater. Then you proved with that last statement that your an idiot as well. You have zero clue about what is going on there. That school was winners well before Dabo was a thought at Clemson. Nothing more to say to you when there is plenty of brick walls available.
Okay little guy shouldn’t y’all be 4A too Dillon Jr? I bet you have a Dabo poster above your bed.
As the old saying goes. Better to be perceived a fool than to open your mouth and prove it. You really are a first class idiot.
Says the big bad keyboard warrior who probably didn’t make the middle school team 😄
Couldn’t find a meter, but here’s 4 bucks!

WhoDat
No Team Affiliation

Post by WhoDat »

Ddub14 wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:51 pm
DFOLDMAN wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:02 am
Ddub14 wrote:
I'm partial to the 1990's D.Wistars....some great games with Fairfield Central, among others.

Fear The Fox...
Naw Daniel didn’t do much back then . Didn’t beat anyone with any talent . We’re lucky to be in contention for homecoming victories. The talent was bare and the coaching was less than desirable. And then Dabo came and turned our whole program around. Hugs and kisses for dabo. Thank god we were the smallest fake 3a school every year with barely 900 students . But hey what do I know?
Prior to these recent two championships that Clemson help build for your program y’all didn’t win one since 98. Nice try little man. Did I happen to hit a nerve??? 🤣

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Re: W Florence at S Florence is sold out, link to a live stream added to initial post

Post by Ddub14 »

No not really . Your opinion doesn’t matter in an argument based on facts. And the fact that you call me little man is funny considering your probably some punk that used to get thrown in lockers.

WhoDat
No Team Affiliation

Re: W Florence at S Florence is sold out, link to a live stream added to initial post

Post by WhoDat »

Ddub14 wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:41 pm
No not really . Your opinion doesn’t matter in an argument based on facts. And the fact that you call me little man is funny considering your probably some punk that used to get thrown in lockers.
Facts as in you didn’t win a championship (as mentioned previously) since 98? Dabo and company says you’re welcome and keep being their do-boys. Yeah you’re a little salty Napoleon. It’s okay keep drinking your Koolaid.

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

You should change your name to who cares?
It would be more fitting.
I guess you have no team affiliation because like you, your team is a loser!
33 in a row and counting jealous much?

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

WhoDat wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:47 pm
Ddub14 wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 1:41 pm
Facts as in you didn’t win a championship (as mentioned previously) since 98? Dabo and company says you’re welcome and keep being their do-boys. Yeah you’re a little salty Napoleon. It’s okay keep drinking your Koolaid.
Your right we were terrible in those 20 years between championships
198-72 LOL

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Dub....firm handshake for Dabo....don't want to hug or kiss him....he's ugly.

Fear The Fox...

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

This who gives a crap thinks I have a poster of dabo above my bed. Highly unlikely since I attended the University of Tennessee.
I’m worried about this guy with his fantasizing about me in my bed with an imaginary Dabo poster.
I mean this guy has some sick twisted things going on in that loser pea brain of his.

I also think it’s hilarious when someone calls someone out for being a “keyboard warrior” while doing the same thing.
Reeks of chicken excrement!

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Must be a Gamecock fan. After all, he has been advocating for a midland high school team that has been using illegal players.
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions