W Florence at S Florence is sold out, link to a live stream added to initial post

Things that get off topic.
*No Politics please.
WhoDat
No Team Affiliation

Re: W Florence at S Florence is sold out, live stream will be available

Post by WhoDat »

Ddub14 wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:41 pm
Why is it that all the people with zero team affiliation always want to come on here and criticize the success of others.

I don’t get where that’s coming from. Maybe those Florence schools have been way down because their facilities have been non existent for so long.
They put some money into the schools make it more attractive and imagine that , they get competitive all of a sudden.

As far as who their playing the kids that are out there have zero say in who that is. They don’t get into that, nor do I think they care. Btw you conveniently left off the fact that w. Florence also beat Byrnes this year.
I could make the argument that 4A is much deeper with true contenders than 5A is.

As far as Dillon goes . They had their most success when they were on the 2a level so if their manipulating their numbers to stay in 3a that goes against what your saying.

I’ve heard the same stuff spewed about Daniel. Yet all these teams have something in common. They are winning and undefeated. You sound like a hater!
Why is it people are oblivious to reality of things that are happening? Again Byrnes is another 5A team that’s living on past success. Prior to the WF game they played nobody with a winning record to be undefeated. Dillon hasn’t been winning numerous championships or making it that game consistently as they did in 2A.
Daniel gets everything Clemson wants them to get so you can go give Dabo a hug and thank him for yalls recruiting/recent success.
Couldn’t find a meter, but here’s 4 bucks!

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

Well I thought you were just a hater. Then you proved with that last statement that your an idiot as well. You have zero clue about what is going on there. That school was winners well before Dabo was a thought at Clemson. Nothing more to say to you when there is plenty of brick walls available.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

LOOKS LIKE NEGAN WITH A BIG BAD BAT
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

WhoDat
No Team Affiliation

Post by WhoDat »

Ddub14 wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 4:13 pm
Well I thought you were just a hater. Then you proved with that last statement that your an idiot as well. You have zero clue about what is going on there. That school was winners well before Dabo was a thought at Clemson. Nothing more to say to you when there is plenty of brick walls available.
Okay little guy shouldn’t y’all be 4A too Dillon Jr? I bet you have a Dabo poster above your bed.
Couldn’t find a meter, but here’s 4 bucks!

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

WhoDat wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:57 am
1 CAT FAN wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:26 am
Dillon coach retired a couple years ago, yet the program remains strong, as it was even before the State Championship run.

Congratulations to West & South Florence. Most likely they'll be playing again for the lower state.
Crooked Jackie and his minions are still involved and rigging things in their favor. Anyone in the PeeDee knows that outside of Dillon people.

Ridge View and AC Flora will have something to say about that.
Ridge View
midstateguy wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:37 pm
Hear sanctions were placed on them by the league and there is an appeal tomorrow. Anyone know what is going on?
WhoDat may know.
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Re: W Florence at S Florence is sold out, link to a live stream added to initial post

Post by SF Band dad »

The link to the live stream is active. Also added to the initial post of this topic.

DFOLDMAN
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by DFOLDMAN »

Ddub14 wrote:
I'm partial to the 1990's D.Wistars....some great games with Fairfield Central, among others.

Fear The Fox...

TIM
Strom Thurmond Rebels

Re: W Florence at S Florence is sold out, link to a live stream added to initial post

Post by TIM »

how many tickets were sold to "sellout"? should be a huge crowd with two strong teams battling it out.

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

TIM wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:23 am
how many tickets were sold to "sellout"? should be a huge crowd with two strong teams battling it out.
I'm not sure but somebody had to do some math. The stadium is separated so they sell the tickets by home/visitor side, and they have to account for all the people that get in for free. (Bands, the senior night parents, the media,....)

Ddub14
Daniel Lions

Post by Ddub14 »

WhoDat wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:01 pm
Ddub14 wrote:
Okay little guy shouldn’t y’all be 4A too Dillon Jr? I bet you have a Dabo poster above your bed.
As the old saying goes. Better to be perceived a fool than to open your mouth and prove it. You really are a first class idiot.