THIS SITE IS GETTING CHIKIN CHIT

Things that get off topic.
*No Politics please.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

THIS SITE IS GETTING CHIKIN CHIT

Post by CITYSLICKER »

WHEN SOME NEWBIE COMES ON HERE AND BITCHES CAUSE EYE RITE BUFART AMD MIGHT HURT SOME ONES FEELINGS, YALL ALL CAN BITE MY BUTT, U TOO DUTCH FAKE AND GREEN JEWEL.
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Re: THIS SITE IS GETTING CHIKIN CHIT

Post by Penguin »

CITYSLICKER wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:45 pm
WHEN SOME NEWBIE COMES ON HERE AND BITCHES CAUSE EYE RITE BUFART AMD MIGHT HURT SOME ONES FEELINGS, YALL ALL CAN BITE MY BUTT, U TOO DUTCH FAKE AND GREEN JEWEL.
Preach it brother. Seems like rules only apply to some of us. I saw where the very one complaining last night was on here today calling Oceanside High School names that are deeply hurtful to some people. Perhaps people should just mind their own business and leave the Bard of the Board alone and stop telling me what to do unless he wants to have me unleash my full social media wrath. If he, or anyone else has something to say to me, I ain't hard to find.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

Penguin wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:05 pm
CITYSLICKER wrote:
Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:45 pm
Preach it brother. Seems like rules only apply to some of us. I saw where the very one complaining last night was on here today calling Oceanside High School names that are deeply hurtful to some people. Perhaps people should just mind their own business and leave the Bard of the Board alone and stop telling me what to do unless he wants to have me unleash my full social media wrath. If he, or anyone else has something to say to me, I ain't hard to find.
Guys,
We're doing our best to keep the place on an even keel. I'm going through the topics now. Please continue to hit "report post" button if you see something out-of-line.

Thanks,
Ruben

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

As long as it doesn't get personal against a coach or a player,
does it really matter if someone types Burnz, Burkley or Bufart?

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

Rebel-Fan-74 wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 9:40 am
As long as it doesn't get personal against a coach or a player,
does it really matter if someone types Burnz, Burkley or Bufart?
Agree 1000%........BUTT, I briefly saw a post from a certain poster, where I was personally called out for posting "F*rt Dorchester". I was on my way home and was still frozen from the 35 degree temperatures in Columbia Thursday night. When I finally got back home and came on to respond, that entire thread was gone and all of Slick's posts calling us Buf*rt were modified. That is why I ask why only some of our posts are subjected to rules while others aren't? That same poster was all over this site yesterday calling Oceanside, the Oceanside Cheaters. So, I am left to ask again, why are only some of us subject to the rules.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

Rebel-Fan-74
Byrnes Rebels
Location: On the banks of the Tyger River and those banks are rising..

Post by Rebel-Fan-74 »

I admit I don’t know who you are talking about some time (POSSUM HILL) but that’s part of the fun, figuring it out. Personal things are different especially if it can get the site sued.

We’ve all made it clear how we feel about the Oceanside and Gray situation. I don’t like the way it is but I think it goes on many places not just there.

The sad thing is with the way people sue you for everything and anything, running the site can get difficult.

--

I woke up this morning, that's a positive!
Right now I am vertical, on top of the grass
and I don't hear harp music! All good things!

--