Things that get off topic.
*No Politics please.
Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Re: got woke up the other night by a messengeR noise

Post by Fortfor5 »

Colbyc36 wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:33 am
Oh, I was not arguing the definition. I was arguing the dribble that you followed with. Knocked it out of the park I did.
We can verbal spar all day. I will prevail.
And another thing, don't come at me with definitions. Your party can not even "define" a man or a woman. Kill that noise.
The real definition.

Woke (/ˈwoʊk/ WOHK) is an adjective derived from African-American Vernacular English (AAVE) meaning "alert to racial prejudice and discrimination".

the original meaning is slowly fading and instead, is used more often to term someone as hypocritical and think they are the 'enlightened' despite the fact that they are extremely close-minded and are unable to accept other people's criticism or different perspective. Especially considering the existence of echo chamber(media) that helped them to find other like-minded individuals, thus, further solidifying their 'progressive' opinion.

Slick says he can't wait for the new budwiser bikini calander he says it's going to be nuts.

Colbyc36
Byrnes Rebels

Post by Colbyc36 »

Agreed on all points Ff5.
"We opened the door to everyone. Its over."
-Tom Knotts

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

I am Woke! Why aren't you?
Attachments
Woke.jpg
Woke.jpg (29.52 KiB) Viewed 2294 times
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!