New Team Affiliations

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

New Team Affiliations

Post by DeCav »

Check underneath your screen names guys and you'll now see that your team is listed there. This field is where your "Rank" would usually be listed and actually is technically your rank as listed on your user profile. I'll let you guys argue about which team is actually ranked higher though I can assure you there is no numerical value assigned with these ranks in the system.

This means there'd be no "freshman, sophomore, JV, Varsity, or All American" under your name but those are kind of pointless as your number of posts still appear and your rank on PFT is just a function of your post count. Lemme know what you think. We can undo it if you aren't down with it or if you'd rather have your rank depend upon your post count like on PFT.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Re: New Team Affiliations

Post by cavaliereagle »

DeCav wrote:Check underneath your screen names guys and you'll now see that your team is listed there. This field is where your "Rank" would usually be listed and actually is technically your rank as listed on your user profile. I'll let you guys argue about which team is actually ranked higher though I can assure you there is no numerical value assigned with these ranks in the system.

This means there'd be no "freshman, sophomore, JV, Varsity, or All American" under your name but those are kind of pointless as your number of posts still appear and your rank on PFT is just a function of your post count. Lemme know what you think. We can undo it if you aren't down with it or if you'd rather have your rank depend upon your post count like on PFT.
I think it's great. It would be fine with me if we did away with post counts as well. When I passed Slick on PFT, he cried like a baby for months. He even quit calling me. I could really care less about post counts. I'm just trying to occupy my time. I have nothing else to do.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

cavaliereagle

Post by cavaliereagle »

Also, if we can get more than one, Richland Northeast could also go under my name. However, it's okay like it is with me. Thanks!

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

How's that?
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

mystikul
Central Eagles

Post by mystikul »

cavaliereagle wrote:
DeCav wrote:Check underneath your screen names guys and you'll now see that your team is listed there. This field is where your "Rank" would usually be listed and actually is technically your rank as listed on your user profile. I'll let you guys argue about which team is actually ranked higher though I can assure you there is no numerical value assigned with these ranks in the system.

I think it's great. It would be fine with me if we did away with post counts as well. When I passed Slick on PFT, he cried like a baby for months. He even quit calling me. I could really care less about post counts. I'm just trying to occupy my time. I have nothing else to do.
oh please cavy, all those pm's you sent me, saying i'm fixing to be in the lead with the most post, saying i'm glad i don't have nothing to do tomorrow so i can post all day. man quit lying! :lol: :lol:

cavaliereagle

Post by cavaliereagle »

DeCav wrote:How's that?
Cool. Although, if they don't start winning, I may want you to change it to Dorman. :D

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

You must not have been following Dorman the last couple of years. :oops:

cavaliereagle

Post by cavaliereagle »

True.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

What team does Absit pull for?

cavaliereagle

Post by cavaliereagle »

I can't remember, maybe Saluda.