A EVERY FRIDAY THING

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

A EVERY FRIDAY THING

Post by CITYSLICKER »

669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

GoBigGreen
Summerville Green Wave

Re: A EVERY FRIDAY THING

Post by GoBigGreen »

Great article! Way to go Slick!!!

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

WHY YOU GOT TO BE SO NICE :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

Renew friendships.... my big ole butt???!!! :lol: :mrgreen: You just a mean ole kook!! :D

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

DAMN, NOW YOU DONE GOT ME HOT WITH ALL THAT BUTT TALK :( :( :( :( :(

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

BUMP

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Don't want people to be nice to you? I can accommodate you. Look away tg.

Yep that's slick. Just read the quotes.

“It was great,” he said. “They would never tell me if they’d do anything. I didn’t really care.”

That's slicker for sure. Seems about as coherent and as well prepared as anything else slick posts. Think about it. They interviewed him. They had to sift through the things he said to find that.

Just look at this self celebratory thread slick created and shamelessly bumped. And then somehow managed to twist into a conversation about anal sex. If the guy that gave you the ball read all your posts would he not take it back? Apparently not. Surely your social media presence is on his radar.

“Everywhere I go, they know me,” Ott said. “I try to meet more fans. Every year is a renewal of friendship."

Ok that is truly beautiful and moving. Who are you and what have you done with slick? Or maybe you're just getting old.

I love how you stress that you don't really get excited about the games anymore. It's just what you do every friday. You're like the high school version of a geico commercial.

Ok, you've made it to 600. You going for 700? Cause you could always settle for an even number now. Doesn't sound like you enjoy them much anyway.

Ok there's your not nice comment. Congrats on the achievement. I'd like to be in the paper some day as a football fan. I mean I've been on the radio, tv, and newspapers before. But just not as a football fan. Unless you count the tv and newspaper coverage of the Bobby Thompson plaque. Well hopefully someone will write an expose on me as a football fan.

Good job on the 600 games and you're welcome for the bump. And don't be so butt-hurt if you don't like this post either. Hell its probably the longest reply and thought you'll get. But seriously, congratulations.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Pengy you don't have anything?
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

LOVE YOU TOO, VAMP

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

See how that works GBG? It ain't pretty and it ain't perfect but I'll be damned if that dawg won't hunt my friend. You gotta learn slicker-ese. Again slick, you're welcome for the bump. We all know how you love the attention. Kisses.