THE INAUGURAL BLITZ BORDER BOWL

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

THE INAUGURAL BLITZ BORDER BOWL

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

CONGRATS TO THE 8 SENIOR BEAUFORT EAGLES FOOTBALL PLAYERS SELECTED FOR THE INAUGURAL BLITZ BORDER BOWL BETWEEN THE BEST SENIOR FOOTBALL PLAYERS IN GEORGIA AND THE LOWCOUNTRY OF SOUTH CAROLINA. I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS GAME. THE BEAUFORT AREA SEEMS TO ALWAYS GET OVERLOOKED BY THE SHRINE BOWL AND NORTH-SOUTH GAME COACHES. SO I AM SO GLAD THAT THEY FORMED THIS ALL STAR GAME BETWEEN GEORGIA AND SC. KICKOFF FOR THIS GAME WILL BE AT 12:30 AT THE POOLER GEORGIA FOOTBALL STADIUM ON JANUARY 13TH. I WILL DEFINATELY TRY AND MAKE THIS GAME.

THE 8 SENIOR BEAUFORT PLAYERS THAT MADE THE TEAM ARE:
REGGIE JONES JR.-DB
KYLIEK MIDDLETON-RB
KAGEL COKE-DB/LB
REID DAUGHTRY-DE
DYLAN WILLIAMS-OL
ISIAH PARKER-OL
KEGAN CROWELL-LB
ISIAH WILSON-DT

I HOPE TO SEE EACH OF THESE BEAUFORT PLAYERS HAVE A GREAT GAME. THERE WILL BE COLLEGE SCOUTS AT THIS GAME. I HOPE THAT THE SOUTH CAROLINA TEAM GETS A WIN AND THAT THEY CONTINUE TO HAVE THIS GAME. I HOPE TO SEE A HUGE CROWD AT THE GAME. MOST OF THE PROCEEDS FROM THIS GAME GO TO THE RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE. I AM SO GLAD TO HEAR THAT.

HERE IS THE ARTICLE FROM LOWCOSPORTS.COM:
https://lowcosports.com/2017/12/22/hsfb ... rder-bowl/

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Re: THE INAUGURAL BLITZ BORDER BOWL

THIS INAUGURAL ALL STAR FOOTBALL GAME BETWEEN THE 40 TOP HIGH SCHOOL PLAYERS FROM THE COASTAL EMPIRE OF GEORGIA AND THE TOP 40 PLAYERS FROM THE LOWCOUNTRY OF SC WILL KICKOFF THIS SATURDAY THE 13TH AT 12:30 FROM THE POOLER, GEORGIA STADIUM.

I AM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS GAME!!!! IT LOOKS LIKE I WILL DEFINATELY GET TO MAKE IT. I HOPE TO SEE A HUGE CROWD AT THIS GAME. THE PROCEEDS WILL GO TO THE RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE CHARITY.

TICKETS ARE ONLY $10. SO I HOPE TO SEE SOME OF Y'ALL AT THIS GAME. THE SHRINE BOWL AND NORTH-SOUTH GAME COACHES DID NOT SELECT ANY BEAUFORT PLAYERS THIS SEASON AND HARDLY EVER DO. :roll:. I THINK ALL 8 OF THESE BEAUFORT PLAYERS SELECTED FOR THIS ALL STAR GAME ARE VERY DESERVING TO HAVE BEEN ON ANY OF THOSE GAMES. I HOPE TO SEE THESE EAGLE PLAYERS HAVE A GREAT GAME AND TO SEE THESE SOUTH CAROLINA ALL STARS BEAT THOSE GEORGIA ALL STARS. IT SHOULD BE AN EXCITING GAME!!!!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

BEF, GA BEAT YALLS AZZZ
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

CONGRATS TO THE COASTAL EMPIRE GEORGIA ALL-STAR TEAM ON THEIR 15-3 WIN OVER THE LOWCOUNTRY SC ALL-STAR TEAM IN THE 2018 INAUGURAL BLITZ BORDER BOWL. BOTH DEFENSES PLAYED PRETTY GOOD BUT THE GEORGIA OFFENSE WAS A WHOLE LOT BETTER THEN THE SC OFFENSE. THE LOWCOUNTRY SC OFFENSE STRUGGLED TO MOVE THE BALL ALL DAY.

I WAS SO GLAD THAT THEY HAD THIS GAME. EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A VERY COLD AND WINDY DAY I THOUGHT THE CROWD WAS PRETTY GOOD WITH THIS BEING THE 1ST TIME THAT THEY HELD THIS GAME. THE PROCEEDS FROM THIS GAME WENT TO THE RONALD MCDONALD HOUSE.

BEAUFORT DB/ATHLETE REGGIE JONES JR. HAD AN INTERCEPTION IN THIS GAME. ALSO BEAUFORT RB KYLEIK MIDDLETON HAD A COUPLE OF NICE RUNS IN THE GAME. I SAW SOME COLLEGE SCOUTS AT THIS GAME AND I HOPE THAT A LOT OF THESE SENIOR PLAYERS GET THE CHANCE TO PLAY IN COLLEGE SOMEWHERE.

I REALLY HOPE THAT THEY CONTINUE TO HAVE THIS ALL-STAR BLITZ BORDER BOWL. I REALLY ENJOYED IT AND I HOPE TO SEE THE LOWCOUNTRY OF SC ALL-STARS WIN THIS GAME NEXT YEAR.

HERE IS THE WRITE-UP FROM THE GAME: http://savannahnow.com/sports/high-scho ... ve-contest

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

I don't guess I've ever heard of this game before. I might try and catch it next season.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Two things on my bucket list! Watch a game with BEF and watch a game with Dfactor! I have no doubt we would rock it out! I'm also gonna catch a Greenwood game next year with 2K1 cause he is as righteous a fan as they come!

Peace!
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

DeCav wrote:Two things on my bucket list! Watch a game with BEF and watch a game with Dfactor! I have no doubt we would rock it out! I'm also gonna catch a Greenwood game next year with 2K1 cause he is as righteous a fan as they come!

Peace!

Hey DeCav, I would love to invite you down to Beautiful Beaufort by the Sea to watch a Beaufort Eagles Football game with me. I am so sorry that I wasn't able to make the Poster meet and greet in Summerville last weekend. Hopefully you can come down to Beaufort to watch a game with me soon. Take care.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

DeCav wrote:I don't guess I've ever heard of this game before. I might try and catch it next season.

Hey DeCav, this Blitz Border Bowl was the 1st one that they ever had. I am so glad that they had it. I hope that it becomes an annual all-star game. Maybe next year you can come watch it with me. Take care.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

TWO NERDS AND A LOSING BYRD, PRICELESS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING