Open Jobs

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: Open Jobs

Post by DeCav »

coachp, forgive my irreverant personality but for your sake I'm sure I speak for the rest of the board when I say we're all hoping your avatar is "team affiliated" soon! Best of luck!

DeCav
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

coachp
No Team Affiliation

Post by coachp »

Thank you I would like to add an avatar and be a part of the great state of South Carolina.

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Now THAT is a flattering comment! I'm sure we're blushing now. Seriously, you should put a link to this thread on your resume! But seriously, I'm just kidding.

If you get a job here, don't be a stranger! Come back and visit us! The boards never get a coach's perspective. I'm sure there's a policy or protocol against it for obvious reasons but I thought I'd throw that out there!

Peace Out!
DeCav
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

And, sorry for all the exclamation marks. But in my defense, look at Do_It_Right!!!!!'s screen name.

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

DeCav wrote:Now THAT is a flattering comment! I'm sure we're blushing now. Seriously, you should put a link to this thread on your resume! But seriously, I'm just kidding.

If you get a job here, don't be a stranger! Come back and visit us! The boards never get a coach's perspective. I'm sure there's a policy or protocol against it for obvious reasons but I thought I'd throw that out there!

Peace Out!
DeCav
Many of the coaches visit this board, who else has statewide team standings & stats, and live scoreboards. :mrgreen:

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Ah, notice I say we rarely get a coach's perspective. I know they read it of course. I just want a post everyone once in a while. Don't need your playbook. Just say "Hi" from coach so and so. :D

osceola1
Gaffney Indians

Post by osceola1 »

Pendleton coach leaving for Georgia school.

http://www.independentmail.com/story/sp ... 053090001/
Founder of @Gaffney_History on Twitter.

Unofficial, official, Gaffney Football Historian

osceola1
Gaffney Indians

Post by osceola1 »

SCPrepTalk wrote:Image

There are probably others, here is a partial list.
Reply with more openings and we will add them.

Also Blue Ridge former head coach Shane Clarke....being replaced by former Westside OC James Thurn
Founder of @Gaffney_History on Twitter.

Unofficial, official, Gaffney Football Historian

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

Crescent (SC): T.L. Hanna HS (SC) defensive coordinator Sheldon Evans has been hired as the team’s new head coach.
source: http://footballscoop.com/high-school-scoop/

Thanks for all the updates. :mrgreen:

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Post by EHSMeanGreen »