Myrtle Beach Car Show

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Myrtle Beach Car Show

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Festivities start this week March 15-17, hoping for good weather. Bring the family for some fun.
    http://peedeestreetrodders.com/run-to-the-sun-car-show/
      Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

CITYSLICKER
      Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: Myrtle Beach Car Show

Post by CITYSLICKER »

HEARD YALL CHEATED ON THE CARS TOO
      669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

1 CAT FAN
      Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Com'on down Slick and enjoy the auto show, there will be plenty of food and social activities. Proceeds go to the children's miracle network.

DeCav
      Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Cat Fan! What took you so long? Welcome. Hell, maybe you been here awhile. I been outta the loop!
      “Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 CAT FAN
      Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

I used to post here more often when they had the political board. It got out of hand when some of the posters made personal threats to each other. I don't blame the mods for taking it down. I've been over on PFT Beyond Sports lately, giving - V6 and the alias osu-grad who poses as Guvner, Mr. Bevis - a tough time. Check it out some time.

DeCav
      Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Man, I dunno about the politics section of PFT. I hear it's like if you took the zoo that is the normal PFT and dropped acid or something. I've looked a couple of times and it scared me off. I have a hard time dealing with people who are stuck so to speak. Besides if we're gonna be good friends, I should keep my politics to myself. Ruben would probably tell you the same thing. I kinda kicked over an anthill on Facebook a couple of weeks ago with an irresponsible post.

Basically I'm kinda in the boat that Warpaint is in...sort of. Truth is I'm a never-trumper, not a democrat. I just wish we had someone like Kasich or what's wrong with president Pence?

See what I mean? But I have an open mind also. The president just offends my moral compass. I realize he's good for regulations and business I suppose but I seem to recall things were going pretty well under Bill Clinton but I was on the impeach wagon about the lies and his ethical issues.

Jack has discussed opening a political section again if I were willing to mediate it and try to keep things from getting out of hand. Fact is I know a lot of really unusually bright and intellectual people who like the President and what he's doing but the ironies of all ironies is that Trump reminds me so much of Vic6. I know! That sounds crazy right? Maybe the Mods should open up the political section so you guys can educate me. I feel like there's something I'm not understanding. I heard a great quote on a podcast recently....

When it comes to politics we're atomized personalities just ramming into one another and bumping off one another and rarely forming stable molecular bonds.

I feel like I'm a resonable person and it's frustrating because I know people on both sides of the issue who are some of the smartest people I've ever met but are seeing things a totally different way. Just like Scott Adam's theory. Me and you are in the same theater effectively watching the same movie except I seem to be seeing a different movie than other people I know.

Don't want to get into it here for obvious reasons. But I'll talk to the admin about opening the Rubber Room again and maybe I'll participate and mediate. What do you think? I'll have an open mind if you can agree to do the same thing. It's weird for me cause for 7 years I had a reputation of not being terribly stupid yet all of a sudden I feel like I'm made to feel stupid if I don't agree with other people whom I respect who think the president is doing a great job. I'll see about getting a political section going again. But you're right. It has to be civil. I feel like only 2 times on PFT did I abandon civility in order to nail someone to the cross and Vic was one of them. Otherwise I feel like I'm a reasonable, logical person even if I'm a little eccentric.
      “Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

VAMP, WHO GIVES A RODENTS REAR, GO READ A DAMN BOOK :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:

DeCav
      Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Speaking of which, just read a great quote by Neil DeGrasse Tyson.

"I don't debate people because as the saying goes...when an argument last more than 5 minutes, both sides are wrong."

That would in theory, if you extrapolate mean that almost everything I've ever posted was wrong and everything SLICK has posted is right!

Love it!

DeCav
      Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Btw, I'm buying this MASTERCLASS....

https://www.masterclass.com/classes/mal ... FXEALw_wcB

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

YOU NEED A MASTER CLASS