Twitter: Woodberry out at West Florence

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Re: Twitter: Woodberry out at West Florence

Post by SF Band dad »

Possibly related, possibly not.

Sheriff's office investigating harassment allegations at West Florence High School
BY REBECCA CROSS -- Morning News
http://www.scnow.com/news/education/art ... 81ade.html

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

We all know what we're all thinking. The baser of my instincts tells me to keep my ears perked. I'm sure reporters are keeping their ears to the ground.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

RUMOR is.... that a coach was involved in something inappropriate, and once discovered, that proper reporting procedures were not followed which resulted in the subsequent suspensions, resignations and firings. However, the school district seems to be in total "info vapor lock", they're releasing as little as possible. I think it's going to take a FOI storm to drag out the truth.

On a high note for my Bruins, nobody with a functioning brain will want to join the WFHS athletic department any time soon. :mrgreen:

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

When in doubt get it out. Always the coverups that take down more people than just telling the truth.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson