447 games 34 yrs attending

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Timberlandwolf_08
Timberland Wolves

Re: 447 games 34 yrs attending

Post by Timberlandwolf_08 »

True my friend...i will see you on Thursday evening at y'all's jamboree

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

10-4
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

Congrats to Timberlandwolf_08, Cityslicker and 96fanatic on their attended games. I wish all of you many more games to attend. I have only missed 5 Beaufort Football games ever home and away in my 46 years of life. I just counted and I have attended 556 Beaufort Football Games so far. That doesn't include the thousands of other Beaufort Sporting events like Baseball, Basketball etc..... I attend at least 10-15 Baseball and Basketball games a year. I love My Beaufort Eagle Sports. :mrgreen:

I wish that there were more fans like Slicker, Timberlandwolf_08, 96 fanatic and Myself. Football Season is here My Brothers and Sisters!!!!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

This is pretty awesome to see some of the members here sharing how many games they have been too i have been going to Gaffney games since 85 for the my first 3 years it was home games only as i was only 5 when i started then after the 88 season we started going to ever game home and away and have been goin since i have missed several games due to work schedule since 2005 but i would say i have been to probably close to 250 and hope to see my games hit those high numbers that yall are hitting as i get older

Thank yall for sharing your games and i bet yall could tell some pretty cool stories from the years past

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

racincowboy02 wrote:This is pretty awesome to see some of the members here sharing how many games they have been too i have been going to Gaffney games since 85 for the my first 3 years it was home games only as i was only 5 when i started then after the 88 season we started going to ever game home and away and have been goin since i have missed several games due to work schedule since 2005 but i would say i have been to probably close to 250 and hope to see my games hit those high numbers that yall are hitting as i get older

Thank yall for sharing your games and i bet yall could tell some pretty cool stories from the years past

I agree Racincowboy02!!!! Congrats to you also on your 250 games attended at Gaffney. I wish you many more games!!!!

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!