GOOSE CREEK DENIED

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
eagle93
Greenwood Eagles

Re: GOOSE CREEK DENIED

Post by eagle93 »

Fortfor5 wrote:
CITYSLICKER wrote:ITS FUNNY THAT THE BASKETBALL COACH GOT THEM ZONKED AND THE PRINCIPAL. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No wonder chuck left .that's not forgivable. principal and bb coach should have resigned immediately. the fact that the highschool league had their collective mind already made up should have gotten them canned aswell.
you and I both know Jerome and company have been throwing shade for years.anything to help Greenwood for a few years.
the above mentioned should have recused himself from all dutys till family member graduated. that alone should have been enough to have him removed.no knock on Greenwood. even if no favoritism was shown the opportunity was there.since students come first the only decent thing to do is for the school league member to resign.
I knew it wouldn't be long before my Greenwood Eagles came up. We have a tradition rich school with our fair share of state titles. That Greenwood team went 15-0 playing one of the toughest schedules in the state that year. They played everyone that lined up in front of them. Beating Dorman, Spartanburg, South Pointe, and Northwestern in the same year is not easy. Gene Cathcart and Greenwood didn't shy away from playing anyone. They left it all out on the field. We just have to get that mentality back.

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

eagle93 wrote:
Fortfor5 wrote:
CITYSLICKER wrote:ITS FUNNY THAT THE BASKETBALL COACH GOT THEM ZONKED AND THE PRINCIPAL. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No wonder chuck left .that's not forgivable. principal and bb coach should have resigned immediately. the fact that the highschool league had their collective mind already made up should have gotten them canned aswell.
you and I both know Jerome and company have been throwing shade for years.anything to help Greenwood for a few years.
the above mentioned should have recused himself from all dutys till family member graduated. that alone should have been enough to have him removed.no knock on Greenwood. even if no favoritism was shown the opportunity was there.since students come first the only decent thing to do is for the school league member to resign.
I knew it wouldn't be long before my Greenwood Eagles came up. We have a tradition rich school with our fair share of state titles. That Greenwood team went 15-0 playing one of the toughest schedules in the state that year. They played everyone that lined up in front of them. Beating Dorman, Spartanburg, South Pointe, and Northwestern in the same year is not easy. Gene Cathcart and Greenwood didn't shy away from playing anyone. They left it all out on the field. We just have to get that mentality back.
That's why I said not to knock you guys.
yall earned.it was a slam on the highschool league.
no judge can judge a case that has a effect even inadvertently on a family member.someone at the highschool league should have recused themselves to remove all doubt.not that it actually
affected you but if it quacks like a Duck.thats just the tip of a iceberg of crap the schl has gotten away with for years.being coerced behind closed doors to do what the dictatorship say which has very little to do with your eagles.which leads to motive.they got challenged and let their egos destroy a teams season.common sense has to prevail at some point.schl board members should be changed every year the head man aswell.each district should have a say.
I'm aware of Greenwood man .check your pm for a laugh

Cowboy33
Goose Creek Gators

Post by Cowboy33 »

No knock on Greenwood or NW but that 2012 Goose Creek team was much better than the 2011 squad that won the state championship the year prior. Offensively and defensively they were dominate. I’m confident that they wouldn’ve beaten NW and defeat Greenwood once again. It’s a shame that we never will know and can only speculate

eagle93
Greenwood Eagles

Post by eagle93 »

Cowboy33 wrote:No knock on Greenwood or NW but that 2012 Goose Creek team was much better than the 2011 squad that won the state championship the year prior. Offensively and defensively they were dominate. I’m confident that they wouldn’ve beaten NW and defeat Greenwood once again. It’s a shame that we never will know and can only speculate
And that has nothing to do with us. We didn't get disqualified and played every team that showed up. That Greenwood team was much better than 2011 also. Look who they had to beat to get there. Tradition rich powerhouse schools. It wasn't given to them. They earned it. Got there 3 years in a row.

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

NEWKAT???

IF IFS AND BUTS WERE CANDY AND NUTS, IT WOULD BE XMAS IN BLUFFTON RIGHT NOW, LOSER
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

CITYSLICKER wrote:NEWKAT???

IF IFS AND BUTS WERE CANDY AND NUTS, IT WOULD BE XMAS IN BLUFFTON RIGHT NOW, LOSER
Yall need killer cruice back lmao.

Cowboy33
Goose Creek Gators

Post by Cowboy33 »

eagle93 wrote:
Cowboy33 wrote:No knock on Greenwood or NW but that 2012 Goose Creek team was much better than the 2011 squad that won the state championship the year prior. Offensively and defensively they were dominate. I’m confident that they wouldn’ve beaten NW and defeat Greenwood once again. It’s a shame that we never will know and can only speculate
And that has nothing to do with us. We didn't get disqualified and played every team that showed up. That Greenwood team was much better than 2011 also. Look who they had to beat to get there. Tradition rich powerhouse schools. It wasn't given to them. They earned it. Got there 3 years in a row.
I didn’t discredit Greenwood and I’m aware of the tradition there as well as the others schools in SC. We all are entitled to our opinions and I will always feel that the 2012 Gators team would have won the title just as they did in 2011 against Greenwood