Central at Broome

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Re: Central at Broome

Post by cavaliereagle »

DeCav wrote:Struggling if I’m being honest. Tonight was the first Dorman game without chuck. Sat with his wife and son though. Maybe he was watching from above. Dorman shut out wade Hampton 55-0. Chuck always did cherish a shutout. Sure was a lot quiter of a game tonight, :lol:

Work has me stretched thin.

Dorman has a bye week next Friday. You still go to the Friday night games?
I intend on going if it ever cools off any. My baby boy is driving now, so he can drive me. We had planned on going tonight, but I had my 2 year old granddaughter. I listened on the internet and enjoyed my time with her. Hopefully, time will quickly heal the empty spot of Chuck being gone. Glad to hear you watched with his family. Y'all can fill the void for each other at the games and enjoy the memories. My advice would be to always talk about the memories. It always helps me.
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.

cavaliereagle
Central Eagles. Richland Northeast

Re: Central at Broome

Post by cavaliereagle »

46-14 was the final. I can only hope Broome is that good. We have a tough one next week against the Lamar Silver Foxes. Best wishes to Broome on a good season, and of course my Eagles as well!
CENTRAL EAGLES...MAKE PLAYS NOT EXCUSES.