The Rankings Are In!!

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Dorman#1
Dorman Cavaliers

The Rankings Are In!!

Post by Dorman#1 »

The AAAAA Rankings are in! Read em and weep!
Attachments
2BC9A337-019A-499A-A3CB-56AF7919EF6A.jpeg

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Re: The Rankings Are In!!

Post by Fortfor5 »

source?

Dorman#1
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by Dorman#1 »

Fortfor5
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Oh ok I don't do Facebook lol

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Fort5 the rankings are from The South Carolina Football Show its a podcast evidently and they talk about high school football i plan on checking it out and seeing what its all about but

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Dorman looked really good tonight. So did wade hampton even though they didnt get on the board. WH made some baller plays that got called back. All in all WH looked pretty sound. They just couldnt move the ball on us and couldn’t stop our O.
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

STrebels72
Strom Thurmond Rebels

Post by STrebels72 »

DeCav wrote:Dorman looked really good tonight. So did wade hampton even though they didnt get on the board. WH made some baller plays that got called back. All in all WH looked pretty sound. They just couldnt move the ball on us and couldn’t stop our O.
I'm trying to figure out how a team look pretty good when you say they couldn't stop your offense and they couldn't move the ball on your defense....Please help me understand...

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

That shouldn’t be hard to do. I thought I was clear enough the first time but I will avail myself of the opportunity to elaborate.

Some teams have to get beaten and some teams manage to just beat themselves. The Generals looked well coached and disciplined last night. There were few penalties committed by Wade Hampton and it wasn’t as if they were some hapless bad news bears team, they had several nice looking plays where either the timing was just off or a penalty negated a big gain.

I thought the generals were a good team going uphill against a better team all night. I could see Wade Hampton having a decent year,
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson