Dutch Fork @ Mallard Creek (neutral) Predictions

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Re: Dutch Fork @ Mallard Creek (neutral) Predictions

Post by Silverfox92 »

Silverfox92 wrote:Lightning Delay will hold this game off for another 30 minutes
The game has been cancelled. Possible to be played at a later date. I’m upset though, not only did I sit in the rain but had to watch a boring blowout only to find out my team wouldn’t be playing. :x :(

SF Band dad
South Florence Bruins

Post by SF Band dad »

Silverfox92 wrote:
Silverfox92 wrote:Lightning Delay will hold this game off for another 30 minutes
The game has been cancelled. Possible to be played at a later date. I’m upset though, not only did I sit in the rain but had to watch a boring blowout only to find out my team wouldn’t be playing. :x :(
Wow, that bites. The schools, parents, fans wasted a lot of money on that one.

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

SF Band dad wrote:
Silverfox92 wrote:
Wow, that bites. The schools, parents, fans wasted a lot of money on that one.
That’s for sure. Coach Knotts wants to play tomorrow but MC is scared to play on a Monday and Friday against a Butler team that deloesnt seems very good to me. They beat up on Scotland but I didn’t find them very good.