So I stopped by TG78's new house last night on the way home

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

So I stopped by TG78's new house last night on the way home

Post by DeCav »

But I struggled to navigate the intricate geometry of his driveway....

Being rather incapacitated and helplessly stranded until his son showed up with his monster diesel to tow me out, TG gave me the grand tour of his estate of which he knows a frightening amount of knowledge about (he knew the year one of the power poles on his property was installed).

A lovely abode with an already rich history, I'd recommend all posters should pay him a visit as often as you can. And if parking is crowded there's always a spot in the ditch.

“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

EHSMeanGreen
Easley Green Wave

Re: So I stopped by TG78's new house last night on the way h

Post by EHSMeanGreen »

Next time you head to Rock Hill.....
https://www.uber.com/ ;)

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

DUMBAZZVAMP
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

BYRNES#1
Byrnes Rebels

Post by BYRNES#1 »

Um..... Not cool bro, you know better than drinking & driving. Im glad youre ok though, just dont do it again.
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell!

DeCav
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by DeCav »

Oh TG will back me up. I was stone cold sober. We were together and eating at 6, then football. Problem wasn’t pulling in the driveway, it was backing out. No streetlights and a “Cavalier “ attitude that i could miss the edge and still be ok is what happened. Right front tire slipped off into the ditch and that was all she wrote. Had a great visit though. Wonderful home. Thoughtfully layed out and very patriotic!
“Win as if you were used to it, lose as if you enjoyed it for a change.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson