Dutch Fork @ Boiling Springs Predictions

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Dutch Fork @ Boiling Springs Predictions

Post by Silverfox92 »

The Silver Foxes are ranked No. 25 in the country will be on the road this weekend to take on the Boiling Springs bulldogs. Dutch Fork has out scored its first two opponents 121-0 while Boiling Springs will be coming off a 55-28 rout at the hands of 3A Chapman. Do any of my region 2 friends have any insight on BS? What type of offense do they run? Any key players to watch for?

I think DF will probably score over 60 point due to our explosive offense.

Dutch Fork- 63

Boiling Springs- 14

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Re: Dutch Fork @ Boiling Springs Predictions

Post by racincowboy02 »

I don't think BS will score unless its late in the game 70-7 DF

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

racincowboy02 wrote:I don't think BS will score unless its late in the game 70-7 DF
Well at least I was modest enough to give them some points :lol: :lol:

NuclearCav90
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by NuclearCav90 »

I’ve got a DEVILISH prediction for this game! DF-66, BS-6

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

NuclearCav90 wrote:I’ve got a DEVILISH prediction for this game! DF-66, BS-6
Hahaha seems I have a little more respect for the Bulldogs than it’s fellow region foes :lol:

NuclearCav90
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by NuclearCav90 »

Well, with a few exceptions throughout the years, BS sports teams (and non-sports teams too) always seem to have a lot more mouth, ego, and attitude than they do talent and skill. They have always had a healthy hate of all things Dorman than probably stems mostly from envy. It can grow tiresome. I hope DF gets 100!

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

NuclearCav90 wrote:Well, with a few exceptions throughout the years, BS sports teams (and non-sports teams too) always seem to have a lot more mouth, ego, and attitude than they do talent and skill. They have always had a healthy hate of all things Dorman than probably stems mostly from envy. It can grow tiresome. I hope DF gets 100!
Ah, I see. Sounds a lot like the Irmo folks. We got at it in every sport! Literally!

Redo the lines
No Team Affiliation

Post by Redo the lines »

Gives us all a break and breathe you two sound like old girlfriend , when you two can count championships like Gaffney, Spartanburg , Brynes , Dillion , Sound like that radio in Anderson county is tops in the land and they don’t care what the score is they won’t be state champions win or lose nor rank #1 in the state... That Belong 2 T l Hanna.

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

Redo the lines wrote:Gives us all a break and breathe you two sound like old girlfriend , when you two can count championships like Gaffney, Spartanburg , Brynes , Dillion , Sound like that radio in Anderson county is tops in the land and they don’t care what the score is they won’t be state champions win or lose nor rank #1 in the state... That Belong 2 T l Hanna.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that was funny! DF is prepared for anybody, any day! T.L. Hanna included!

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

After Boiling Springs was blown out against Chapman last week I don't see them doing any to very little scoring on a pretty good football team in Dutch Fork. I don't mean any disrespect at all to the puppy dawgs but i mean its kind of evident that they won't do any good against a team like Dutch Fork.

Yes their fans and players and anybody from BS is very mouthy and cocky and im not sure as to why they haven't done anything to mount to anything in sports but they are still cocky and mouthy til the game about halfway through a game then they all start shutting up and running for the hills.