Dutch Fork @ Boiling Springs Predictions

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Re: Dutch Fork @ Boiling Springs Predictions

Post by racincowboy02 »

Redo the lines wrote:Gives us all a break and breathe you two sound like old girlfriend , when you two can count championships like Gaffney, Spartanburg , Brynes , Dillion , Sound like that radio in Anderson county is tops in the land and they don’t care what the score is they won’t be state champions win or lose nor rank #1 in the state... That Belong 2 T l Hanna.

And who do you pull for you throwing team names around an awful lot. Whats wrong your team can't get the job done or better yet to to the title game so you want to throw team names out that can

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

racincowboy02 wrote:
Redo the lines wrote:Gives us all a break and breathe you two sound like old girlfriend , when you two can count championships like Gaffney, Spartanburg , Brynes , Dillion , Sound like that radio in Anderson county is tops in the land and they don’t care what the score is they won’t be state champions win or lose nor rank #1 in the state... That Belong 2 T l Hanna.

And who do you pull for you throwing team names around an awful lot. Whats wrong your team can't get the job done or better yet to to the title game so you want to throw team names out that can
Exactly! Seems to me he’s fond of T.L. Hanna...

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Yea maybe so but when was the last time they won a state title

Redo the lines
No Team Affiliation

Post by Redo the lines »

Finally that that car to start and it’s doing nothing but burning oil as always , From what I read it was close until the last quarter , I saw the game against union , let me guess it was the play calling is the reason you finally pulled away in the forth quarter , oh I can’t find not one team on your first three that compares to Dutch Fork ,TLH, I guess you’re game against BS will be Your championship game because that beat up car won’t make it Columbia.

Redo the lines
No Team Affiliation

Post by Redo the lines »

Ahh that is so precious Dutch Fork fan is joining Gaffney and Cavs fan . Still no changes in the polls, T. L. H #1 the rest of us are just talking and boy do we not know anything, prediction Gaffney racing Indian will be DF Excourt to the game. Oh wait he will be at Dormans game. Race car can’t make it to Anderson.

NuclearCav90
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by NuclearCav90 »

I don’t think this Redo the lines idiot went to any high school because he only shows elementary school level English skills in his posts. Some of them are barely comprehendable. Hey, maybe it’s Radio! In any case , Dorman is 6-0 against the Fighting Radios and have outscored them by exactly 200 total points in those 6 games, 236-36, an average loss of 33.3 points per game for Hannah. So they have done ZERO to warrant opening their yaps to Dorman.

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

DF is definitely not worrying about T.L. Hanna, y’all #1 in Maxpreps ranking but that’s it. Probably won’t make it past the first round :lol: we all know y’all are VERY OVERRATED!!

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Can somebody translate what this idiot is talking about. Kind of funny Gaffney has played 2 games this year and we have scored 28 against Greenwood and scored 34 against Union. We only gave up 7 points to both teams so whats your point about Gaffney anyway. WE will be just fine and will give Hanna all they want and then some.

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

racincowboy02 wrote:Can somebody translate what this idiot is talking about. Kind of funny Gaffney has played 2 games this year and we have scored 28 against Greenwood and scored 34 against Union. We only gave up 7 points to both teams so whats your point about Gaffney anyway. WE will be just fine and will give Hanna all they want and then some.
One can only pray for that matchup to happen later!

Redo the lines
No Team Affiliation

Post by Redo the lines »

You guys were right !!!!! Beat down going on, I apologize.