POLLS

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Coach125
Gaffney Indians

Re: POLLS

Post by Coach125 »

By your poll BHP is better than Gaffney. I believe we need a drug intervention. :lol:

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

mikey wrote:
Silverfox92 wrote:
Fortfor5 wrote:
Silverfox92 wrote:
1 CAT FAN wrote:1 T.L. Hanna
2 Dutch Fork
3 Dillon
4 Fort Dorchester
5 Byrnes
6 Dorman
7 Greer
8 South Pointe
9 Berkeley
10 Belton-Honea Path
    http://www.maxpreps.com/rankings/footba ... rolina.htm
    No way T.L. Hanna is better than Dutch Fork but whatever :roll: :roll:
    They only have to be better than them one time.a few calls go there way .a few bad spots you could lose .trust me I seen it first hand.but no I don't think they are lol.

Nah that Wing T or Triple option they run would get them blown out QUICK versus DF!
    That hybrid option is the kind of offense that would beat a team like DF imo..unless your dang disciplend on defense...over aggressiveness and they'll keep that explosive offense of yours on sideline all night...I do agree DF is the team to beat this year and should be ranked 1...but all it takes is one given Friday night.....
    You should know better. DF has one of the top defenses in the state. Hands down. Both Irmo and Spring Valley struggled to have positive yardage against us. I’m more than sure they can keep Hanna in check! The only teams that worry me at the moment are Fort D and Dorman. And those matchups will likely be our path for title 3. If Hanna happens to get there through the Upper State so be it, but there is no question who the better team is.

Fortfan2k
    Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

I kinda think fort pulls for dutch fork and vice versa. We have that mutual respect for each other teams.

CITYSLICKER
    Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Post by CITYSLICKER »

I JUST REALIZED I AM WASTING MY TIME ON A DAMN YOUGIN, I GOT MORE PIMPLES ON MY BUTT THAT YOU ARE OLD, GO PLAY IN THE PEP CLUB.
    669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Silverfox92
    Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

You bet!