THE STAGS ARE OFF THIS FRIDAY, THEN THE GAME OF GAMES

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: THE STAGS ARE OFF THIS FRIDAY, THEN THE GAME OF GAMES

Post by CITYSLICKER »

RUMORS ARE WRONG
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING

Fortfan2k
Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

We gonna be feasting on Deer meat next week. We battle tested. Glynn Academy and Viera prepared us well

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

It's been a while since Cityslicker's Berkeley Venison have had a head line game.
    Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

SHUT UP CHEATER

1 CAT FAN
    Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

NFL Legendary QB Joe Montana quote: "If you ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying, so the Patriots are trying hard."
    Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

Damefan
    No Team Affiliation

Post by Damefan »

Fort D played one of the worst games I have seen in two years. Wando was playing their 3rd string QB. If you can shut down their passing game they are cooked. Yes, they scored on a pass but they were far and few the last two game. I will predict that Berkley will beat them if they have any level of depth!

If Wando had had any depth they would have been FD. Those kids played their heart out until the last: 30 seconds and Sapp broke a TD run. They were flat out of gas. LaPrad was livid at Halftime and had nothing but praises for Jimmy Noonan.

On a side note, FD did not win that game last week. They won on the scoreboard where it counts but I would be embarrassed to admit that the official who threw 6 flags against Viera wasn't a homey and clock operator who didn't start the clock to give Fort D more time to score on that last drive was either asleep or should be fired!! Viera was hands down the better team.

Fortfor5
    Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

Damefan wrote:Fort D played one of the worst games I have seen in two years. Wando was playing their 3rd string QB. If you can shut down their passing game they are cooked. Yes, they scored on a pass but they were far and few the last two game. I will predict that Berkley will beat them if they have any level of depth!

If Wando had had any depth they would have been FD. Those kids played their heart out until the last: 30 seconds and Sapp broke a TD run. They were flat out of gas. LaPrad was livid at Halftime and had nothing but praises for Jimmy Noonan.

On a side note, FD did not win that game last week. They won on the scoreboard where it counts but I would be embarrassed to admit that the official who threw 6 flags against Viera wasn't a homey and clock operator who didn't start the clock to give Fort D more time to score on that last drive was either asleep or should be fired!! Viera was hands down the better team.
    Probably the same guy from Dutch fork or any number of places
    And yes viera was good team(63 was holding all night that's another discussion)bunch of missed calls officials are bad everywhere man.wando has no excuses for depth it's the largest school in the state.they got issues man.yes fort played as bad as I have seen them play.

CITYSLICKER

Post by CITYSLICKER »

THE FORT IS FIXING TO FALL, YALL

Fortfan2k
    Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfan2k »

I dont know what game that guy was watching. Vs wando and viera. Viera got away with tons of holding all night long. Vs wando by far we played horrible on offense. Also rhe playcalling vs viera was beyond predictable. Vs wando we didnt even get the playmakers the ball in space. And had hardly any emotion. We have to play better to beat Berkeley. I think fort will be more focused.

Fortfor5
    Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

No way this game is happening Friday. I would imagine a bunch of cancellations postponements coming.hope this storm curves out everyone stays safe. No matter where it hits.