Dutch Fork @ Boiling Springs Predictions

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Re: Dutch Fork @ Boiling Springs Predictions

Post by Silverfox92 »

DF 49-0 half

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Well now, doesn't that put a damper on Chapman's win.
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

1 CAT FAN wrote:Well now, doesn't that put a damper on Chapman's win.
Boiling Springs scores the first TD on DF this year 56-7

Coach125
Gaffney Indians

Post by Coach125 »

Umm..No that doesn't put a damper on Chapmans win. I understand you are afraid they may pose a threat to Dillon but they beat BS very easily just as DF did. So i see no damper in anything except for those arrogant, loud, rich and obnoxious BS fans.

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

Coach125 wrote:Umm..No that doesn't put a damper on Chapmans win. I understand you are afraid they may pose a threat to Dillon but they beat BS very easily just as DF did. So i see no damper in anything except for those arrogant, loud, rich and obnoxious BS fans.
Nah, they lead Chapman at the half. This game was over after the first TD for DF. I do agree that Chapman has a good squad and could possibly face Dillon for the third time.

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Coach125 wrote:Umm..No that doesn't put a damper on Chapmans win. I understand you are afraid they may pose a threat to Dillon but they beat BS very easily just as DF did. So i see no damper in anything except for those arrogant, loud, rich and obnoxious BS fans.
    Yep, that Chapman defense is stout, as it was last season.
      Good luck with that revitalized Woodruff. Wolverine Legend has said they have 3A on notice.
      Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

NuclearCav90
      Dorman Cavaliers

Post by NuclearCav90 »

BS fans rich? Ha ha ha, only in the delusional fantasy they live in...the same delusional fantasy in which BS is actually a consistent state championship caliber program.

Silverfox92
      Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

NuclearCav90 wrote:
      BS fans rich? Ha ha ha, only in the delusional fantasy they live in...the same delusional fantasy in which BS is actually a consistent state championship caliber program.
      I asked a couple BS fans after the game how worried were they about Dorman in two weeks. One actually told me he believes they could win the game and most others weren’t as worried. They said they won’t face another team as good as DF this year.

NuclearCav90
      Dorman Cavaliers

Post by NuclearCav90 »

They are probably right about not facing a better team than Dutch Fork. But it doesn’t matter because they were not even CLOSE to being in the game! DF could name their score! More simply, if you can’t beat Chapman, how do you expect to beat Dorman? Dorman faced Chapman in a jamboree and yeah, we gave up some points as Chapman is very good in their classification but we won convincingly. These people are DELUSIONAL. Only some of Dorman’s worst teams have lost to BS. Dorman is 33-5 all time against BS. Yet they think they are superior.

http://scfootballhistory.com/Team/Series.aspx

Silverfox92
      Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

NuclearCav90 wrote:They are probably right about not facing a better team than Dutch Fork. But it doesn’t matter because they were not even CLOSE to being in the game! DF could name their score! More simply, if you can’t beat Chapman, how do you expect to beat Dorman? Dorman faced Chapman in a jamboree and yeah, we gave up some points as Chapman is very good in their classification but we won convincingly. These people are DELUSIONAL. Only some of Dorman’s worst teams have lost to BS. Dorman is 33-5 all time against BS. Yet they think they are superior.

http://scfootballhistory.com/Team/Series.aspx
      HaHaHa seems like a good ole rivalry you guys having going! But I wouldn’t be surprised to see Dorman put up at least 60 as well! Boiling Springs is not the same team we faced in 2016 I can tell you that much! But one this I really appreciated was the fact that even though they were pretty much out of the game in the first quarter their fans stayed behind to watch a superior DF team put on a show but they still supported their team. Especially when they finally scored lol! You would have thought the game was tied up! :lol: :lol: