May Rivers breakout year?

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

May Rivers breakout year?

Post by Newcatntown »

Wow...they destroyed Hilton Head last night 55-11 @ HH and beat town rival Bluffton for the first time in 5 trys 35-21 @ Bluffton.
In a month they will play Beaufort and Battery Creek. They could possibly be county champs and make a deep run in 3-A playoffs.

bbrown1240
Sumter Gamecocks

Re: May Rivers breakout year?

Post by bbrown1240 »

Rodney Summers is a heck of a coach. He was a coordinator at Richland Northeast. They were already beginning to struggle but when he left for the head job at Westwood the RNE program really started taking a nose dive. I really believe he could have made it to some championship games had he stayed at Westwood.

BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN
Beaufort Eagles

Re: May Rivers breakout year?

Post by BEAUFORTEAGLESFAN »

I have heard that May River is really looking good so far this season. Beaufort still has to play them later on in the year. Coach Summers is doing a great job as the Sharks Coach this season. Hopefully Beaufort will be able to beat May River, Bluffton and Hilton Head to win the County Championship this season. :mrgreen: 8-). The Eagles have beaten Battery Creek so far in the County.

GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!
Beaufort Head Football Coach Bryce Lybrand is 41-17 after his 5th Season at Beaufort
2022 3A State Football Champions
3 State Titles in Football
I have attended 624 Beaufort Football Games
GO BEAUFORT EAGLES!!!!