A&M SHAFTED

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

A&M SHAFTED

Post by 96fanatic »

they got shafted on the touch back call.

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Re: A&M SHAFTED

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

They'll be fine moving forward. They better keep their QB healthy though.
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

Newcatntown
Bluffton Bobcats

Post by Newcatntown »

96fanatic wrote:they got shafted on the touch back call.
Without a doubt....i dont know what video the replay booth was looking at...but RAY CHARLES could tell that ball was on the out of bounds side of the pylon!!! :roll:

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

If it would have been Nick Saban’s team, it would have been reversed.

NuclearCav90
Dorman Cavaliers

Post by NuclearCav90 »

Ahhh, Lamecoot fans. Get more of a hard-on from Clemson losing than from USC winning. Of course when you know that your program will never historically be anywhere close to Clemson’s, I guess that’s just how it is. Well too bad, Clemson won! T-I-G-E-R-S! Fight Tigers! Fight Tigers! Fight! Fight! Fight! Bentley’s boy will NEVER beat Clemson!

96fanatic
Ninety Six Wildcats

Post by 96fanatic »

1 CAT FAN wrote:If it would have been Nick Saban’s team, it would have been reversed.
ROLL TIDE! BAMA fan since 1963 :D

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Clemson holds at #2, guess the pollsters thought less of the Gamecocks loss to Georgia than Texas A&M's loss to Clemson. The Gamecocks are no longer ranked but remain a member of Nick Saban's SEC.
    http://www.espn.com/college-football/rankings

Penguin
    Beaufort Eagles

Post by Penguin »

It figures that after a nationally watched chicken kicken like we were all treated to Saturday afternoon, we would hear from some of the cluckers here about something other than their complete embarrassment of the entire state. What a bunch of total losers. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

NuclearCav90
    Dorman Cavaliers

Post by NuclearCav90 »

Oh yeah, I had totally forgotten that Georgia took the Lamecoots behind the woodshed Saturday afternoon! That’s just how little they matter to me and how irrelevant I see them! :mrgreen: :D :lol:

But seriously, unlike Lamecoot fans, I am concerned with what my OWN team is doing, not worried about someone else.

BYRNES#1
    Byrnes Rebels

Post by BYRNES#1 »

A&M was lucky to even be in the game. Did yall see all the holding A&M was doing that wasnt called that allowed them to make that come back!?!?!?!
    Ive seen two videos that PROVE it went through the end zone & then out of bounds.
    The pylon cam shows the ball going over it & there is also a video from a fan sitting in the corner of the end zone that shows the ball going over/slightly to the left of the pylon. (The fans left side which would be slightly on the inside of the pylon)

One thing to remember is if any part of the ball went over the pylon or goal line then it is a touch back.
    The on field official said it did, the booth review official agreed, the pylon cam showed it as well, & now the fans video that has surfaced shows they were all correct.

Here is something to think about though.
    Has anyone else noticed that NONE of the highlight shows NEVER showed the pylon cam view? They all showed the camera views that were at angles that left the viewer questioning if the ball was in or out & at some angles it looked out of bounds even to me. Seems the media like controversy, wonder why?
    I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell!