694 yards of Total Offense

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

694 yards of Total Offense

Post by Silverfox92 »

Down right ridiculous how this team just ran through boiling springs like a wet paper bag! Olenchuk went a perfect 12/12 passing for 261 yards and 4 TDs. Backup QB Graeson Underwood went 5/5 passing for 94 yards and rushed 6 times for 89 yards and 2 TDs. Jalin Hyatt caught 7 passes for 124 yards and 2 TDs, Gage Zirke caught 6 passes for 173 yards and 3 TDs (kid is probably the fastest receiver in the state). Ron Hoff had 8 carries for 120 yards and 2TDs and Jon Hall had 12 carries for 116 yards and 2TDs. Absolute machine and what’s scary is the Defense might be even better! DF has outscored its opponents 184-7 in just three outings and 10 quarters! This is probably the best HS team I’ve seen in a while!

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Re: 694 yards of Total Offense

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

• ImageImage
Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

1 CAT FAN wrote:
  • ImageImage
Reminded me of Georgia today! Outstanding offensively and stout defensively!

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

People thought we was being ridiculous when we told everybody that BS didn't stand a chance. Im not goin to lie but i sure wish that MC DF game wouldve happened cause that would have been a game of the year type game imho. I think DF wouldve won it and we would really know what DF had and would be capable of against some pretty good competition but it didn't and now the state of SC is having to deal with what seems to be a pissed off DF team lol congrats on the win

Silverfox92
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by Silverfox92 »

racincowboy02 wrote:People thought we was being ridiculous when we told everybody that BS didn't stand a chance. Im not goin to lie but i sure wish that MC DF game wouldve happened cause that would have been a game of the year type game imho. I think DF wouldve won it and we would really know what DF had and would be capable of against some pretty good competition but it didn't and now the state of SC is having to deal with what seems to be a pissed off DF team lol congrats on the win
Yeah I wish the game would have happened as well but truth be told I don’t think MC could’ve stayed within two touchdowns of us. They are far too undisciplined and DF will make you pay with every penalty! Like I said before this is probably the best Hs football team I’ve seen in a long time. I would bet them against anyone in the country including the likes of Mater Dei, St John Bosco, and IMG!

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Wow that is saying a lot when you go with those names and i respect that and good luck the rest of the season unless we meet in the playoffs man and please watch out for this crazy woman bearing down on the coast shes crazy

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

I expect a similar performance Friday.

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

Yea me too i expect Knotts to put it on them good and heavy and maybe let up just a little bit about halfway through the 3rd qtr when he lets the back ups play

TheSilverFox
Dutch Fork Silver Foxes

Post by TheSilverFox »

racincowboy02 wrote:Yea me too i expect Knotts to put it on them good and heavy and maybe let up just a little bit about halfway through the 3rd qtr when he lets the back ups play
Really wish I could watch you guys versus Byrnes. That’s one of the best matchups in the country!