The Official Hillcrest @ Dorman Predictions

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
Dorman#1
Dorman Cavaliers

The Official Hillcrest @ Dorman Predictions

Post by Dorman#1 »

The Dorman Cavaliers (3-0) will look to defeat the Hillcrest Rams (3-0) in week 4 action. The Dorman Cavaliers are coming off of a big 35-0 win against the York Cougars, where both the offense and defense played lights out. The offense is finding its rhythm with time as Matt Powell put big numbers up through the air as the Double Headed Dragons Zach Hillstock & Thomas Morgan put up big numbers on the ground. The Hillcrest Rams are coming off a big 42-24 win against the Laurens Raiders. Hillcrest’s defense came through in a big way and got some major turnovers in that game as they moved up to 3-0. This will be a battle and a big test for Dorman as we now move into region play. Lets see who can grab the victory first. Find out Friday on High School Football Z!!

P.S. give me a :lol: if you got my anime refrence

Dorman - 14
Hillcrest - 0

NuclearCav90
Dorman Cavaliers

Re: The Official Hillcrest @ Dorman Predictions

Post by NuclearCav90 »

I predict rain. That will lead to a low scoring defensive battle if the game is played. It will be a tough test for the Cavs but they pull it out. Dorman 13, Hillcrest 7.

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Re: The Official Hillcrest @ Dorman Predictions

Post by racincowboy02 »

Dorman 28 Hillcrest 14 just cause it will be raining and that may limit what the Cavs can do on through the air waves