**PICK'EM ANNOUNCEMENT for Week 4**

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
SCPrepTalk
Site Admin

Post by SCPrepTalk »

Out of respect for our friends in the lower state that have been greatly affected by hurricane preparations and evacuations;
This week's Pick'ems (5A/4A and 3A/2A) will just be for fun. They will not count in the "Regular Season" standings.

It is likely that some posters that normally participate in our Pick'em will not have time to participate this week.
So we'll refer to this weeks pick'em as a "Junior Varsity" pick'em.

From the latest projections that I have seen, those of us in the Upstate should also be prepared for high winds and large amounts of rain as the storm is expected to turn directly across our state after making landfall.

Stay Safe Everybody!

*Note* I will be updating the 3A/2A pick'em list when I have time. Hopefully some time later today (Wednesday).
Apologies to those that had already taken the time to pick the entire list of games.

Penguin
Beaufort Eagles

Re: **PICK'EM ANNOUNCEMENT for Week 4**

Post by Penguin »

Thank you so much for your consideration during this most stressful of times for those along the coast of South Carolina. Picking winners of High School football games is not very high on the priority list right now. Much more dire and serious consequences are facing over a million people in the Palmetto State. And as you stated, even those in the furthest reaches of the state are also possibly in harms way. Please, everyone stay safe and heed the advice of your local officials. Having gone through 2 storms in 2 years (none with the potential for damage like this), I would only advise everyone to think about the worst case scenario, multiply that by 2, and prepare accordingly. Be safe.
The "Godfather" didn't whine like The "Slobfather" is doing, when he got INDICTED!!!!!

CITYSLICKER
Berkeley Stags - 669 games and counting

Re: **PICK'EM ANNOUNCEMENT for Week 4**

Post by CITYSLICKER »

BITE ME PINKY
669 STAGS GAMES AND COUNTING