A&M SHAFTED

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Re: A&M SHAFTED

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

BYRNES#1
Byrnes Rebels

Post by BYRNES#1 »

Yeah I was rolling at that video, even with the grainy pylon cam video they used, you could still see the ball go over it LOL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Very good video though, kudos to them for taking it in stride.
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell!

racincowboy02
Gaffney Indians

Post by racincowboy02 »

A&M didn't get shafted the ball went out of bounds after it crossed the pylon. A&M lost to a very good Clemson team that was better than them on that night now its on to this weeks games and Clemson moved their kickoff up to noon i believe and Carolina has canceled or postponed their game with Marshall

GwoodEagle2k1
Greenwood Eagles

Post by GwoodEagle2k1 »

Oh geez, one of the things I can't stand about living in Greenville is the amount of orange. Orange that wasn't there 3 or 4 years ago. Hell living in Atlanta dealing with UGA and falcon fans doesn't compare to this bs :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: #forever2thee

BYRNES#1
Byrnes Rebels

Post by BYRNES#1 »

GwoodEagle2k1 wrote:Oh geez, one of the things I can't stand about living in Greenville is the amount of orange. Orange that wasn't there 3 or 4 years ago. Hell living in Atlanta dealing with UGA and falcon fans doesn't compare to this bs :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: #forever2thee
Um.... Partna Ive always seen Clemson fans to a degree here in the upstate, it really doesnt seem to be more "to me" than normal.

Oh my God though when Carolina had a couple decent teams a few years back & beat Clemson 5 straight year, HOLY COW!!!!! There was cock fans every where you looked, you couldnt go to Wal-Mart, Flea Martket, or local honky tonk with out seeing the ugliest shade of red on the planet & hearing someone with a mouth half full of some sort of dip yelling spurs up!!!!

I couldnt imagine how over the top these fair weather cock fans would be if Carolina actually won a national title. Thank the Lord I dont have to worry about that ever happening. :shock: :o ;) :lol: :lol:

GwoodEagle2k1
Greenwood Eagles

Post by GwoodEagle2k1 »

BYRNES#1 wrote:
GwoodEagle2k1 wrote:Oh geez, one of the things I can't stand about living in Greenville is the amount of orange. Orange that wasn't there 3 or 4 years ago. Hell living in Atlanta dealing with UGA and falcon fans doesn't compare to this bs :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: #forever2thee
Um.... Partna Ive always seen Clemson fans to a degree here in the upstate, it really doesnt seem to be more "to me" than normal.

Oh my God though when Carolina had a couple decent teams a few years back & beat Clemson 5 straight year, HOLY COW!!!!! There was cock fans every where you looked, you couldnt go to Wal-Mart, Flea Martket, or local honky tonk with out seeing the ugliest shade of red on the planet & hearing someone with a mouth half full of some sort of dip yelling spurs up!!!!

I couldnt imagine how over the top these fair weather cock fans would be if Carolina actually won a national title. Thank the Lord I dont have to worry about that ever happening. :shock: :o ;) :lol: :lol:
Well we have 10. 0 in football. But hey, football are the only ones that matter right? Until you win them in multiple other sports ;)

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

What’s the first athletic sport that enters your mind when you hear the name Clemson Tigers?
    Now, what’s the first athletic sport that enters your mind when you hear the name Carolina Gamecocks?
    Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

BYRNES#1
    Byrnes Rebels

Post by BYRNES#1 »

Clemson has multiple National Titles in different sports BUT Football is king with out a doubt & that goes for any school at any level, we all already know that though.
    So congrats to the cocks on their two baseball titles but everyone knows they would trade those titles in a heart beat for two football National Titles any day of the week. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BYRNES#1
    Byrnes Rebels

Post by BYRNES#1 »

1 CAT FAN wrote:What’s the first athletic sport that enters your mind when you hear the name Clemson Tigers?
      Now, what’s the first athletic sport that enters your mind when you hear the name Carolina Gamecocks?

Clemson Tigers = Football
      Gamecocks = Equestrian

Next question?

EmeraldCityEagle98
      Greenwood Eagles

Post by EmeraldCityEagle98 »

Better get used to it gwood. I know you miss being in sec country down in Atlanta. Don't bother going back and forth with the clemmmzen, clempson, or clemmmzon fans. They have one track minds. They beat bama ONE time using an illegal pick play and all of a sudden became gods gift to college football. They barely beat an unranked sec team which proves they'd lose at least 3 or 4 a year if they played in A REAL CONFERENCE like we do. #SpursUp