A&M SHAFTED

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
BYRNES#1
Byrnes Rebels

Re: A&M SHAFTED

Post by BYRNES#1 »

EmeraldCityEagle98 wrote:
GwoodEagle2k1 wrote:Oh geez, one of the things I can't stand about living in Greenville is the amount of orange. Orange that wasn't there 3 or 4 years ago. Hell living in Atlanta dealing with UGA and falcon fans doesn't compare to this bs :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: #forever2thee
Better get used to it gwood. I know you miss being in sec country down in Atlanta. Don't bother going back and forth with the clemmmzen, clempson, or clemmmzon fans. They have one track minds. They beat bama ONE time using an illegal pick play and all of a sudden became gods gift to college football. They barely beat an unranked sec team which proves they'd lose at least 3 or 4 a year if they played in A REAL CONFERENCE like we do. #SpursUp

Clemson has won 9 out of the last 11 games played against the SEC, thats light years ahead of USC's record LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: . The only people that called that an illegal pick play (which is ran by every team in the country INCLUDING the LAME COOTS.) is the lame coot fans.
I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell!

EmeraldCityEagle98
Greenwood Eagles

Post by EmeraldCityEagle98 »

BYRNES#1 wrote:
EmeraldCityEagle98 wrote:
GwoodEagle2k1 wrote:Oh geez, one of the things I can't stand about living in Greenville is the amount of orange. Orange that wasn't there 3 or 4 years ago. Hell living in Atlanta dealing with UGA and falcon fans doesn't compare to this bs :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: #forever2thee
Better get used to it gwood. I know you miss being in sec country down in Atlanta. Don't bother going back and forth with the clemmmzen, clempson, or clemmmzon fans. They have one track minds. They beat bama ONE time using an illegal pick play and all of a sudden became gods gift to college football. They barely beat an unranked sec team which proves they'd lose at least 3 or 4 a year if they played in A REAL CONFERENCE like we do. #SpursUp

Clemson has won 9 out of the last 11 games played against the SEC, thats light years ahead of USC's record LOL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: . The only people that called that an illegal pick play (which is ran by every team in the country INCLUDING the LAME COOTS.) is the lame coot fans.
Doesn't matter who calls it what. The play was illegal and there should have been a penalty. With all the NFL talent on that team including Watson, ya'll STILL had to cheat to win. But hey, it is what it is.

1 CAT FAN
Dillon Wildcats

Post by 1 CAT FAN »

Every SEC team is special in Nick Saban’s conference.
    How about that 57 - 6 beat down of Nick Saban’s conference affiliate South Carolina in 2016.
      Isn’t that the same season that Clemson beat both of Nick Saban’s Iron Bowl affiliates Alabama & Auburn.
      Dillon Wildcats 08’ 09’ 12’ 13’ 14’ 15’ 17’ State Champions

NuclearCav90
      Dorman Cavaliers

Post by NuclearCav90 »

In November, Clemson will beat South Carolina again by a large margin. And that is all the proof you need that Clemson is a much better football program right now. If you are a Lame Coot fan, you should be ashamed of your team because they aren’t all that good! :mrgreen: I don’t think the perpetually average USC program deserves any loyalty and the fans that stay loyal to them are suckers that accept mediocrity in their lives.

PS Texas A&M would mop the floor with the Coots just like UGA did

BYRNES#1
      Byrnes Rebels

Post by BYRNES#1 »

NuclearCav90 wrote:In November, Clemson will beat South Carolina again by a large margin. And that is all the proof you need that Clemson is a much better football program right now. If you are a Lame Coot fan, you should be ashamed of your team because they aren’t all that good! :mrgreen: I don’t think the perpetually average USC program deserves any loyalty and the fans that stay loyal to them are suckers that accept mediocrity in their lives.

The Coots will play A&M in a few weeks, so we will see if they can play them better than the Tigers did. The only thing going in the Coots favor is they at Willy Tacoville. :D
      I dont give em hell, I just tell them the truth & they think its hell!

Fortfor5
      Fort Dorchester Patriots

Post by Fortfor5 »

BYRNES#1 wrote:
      NuclearCav90 wrote:In November, Clemson will beat South Carolina again by a large margin. And that is all the proof you need that Clemson is a much better football program right now. If you are a Lame Coot fan, you should be ashamed of your team because they aren’t all that good! :mrgreen: I don’t think the perpetually average USC program deserves any loyalty and the fans that stay loyal to them are suckers that accept mediocrity in their lives.

The Coots will play A&M in a few weeks, so we will see if they can play them better than the Tigers did. The only thing going in the Coots favor is they at Willy Tacoville. :D
      I'm not a fan of either team.usc is not in the same league as Clemson,georgia or alabama.i would put them about even with maybe slightly ahead of duke.good football teams but no where near a contender.
      To be honest I have taken jr to a few USC games.not all but a good portion of where I have managed to end up people can't handle their alcohol win or lose.maybe it's just where I'm lucky enough to sit.havent had that at Clemson ,citadel.csu or georgia.im just curious if I have just ended up in wrong area at lot at USC or its rampant?

NuclearCav90
      Dorman Cavaliers

Post by NuclearCav90 »

It just seems that there’s always a bad element attending Willy Brice for games. Remember all the cans and stuff they threw at Clemson players, officials, and police officers at last years’s Clemson game there? There were arrests made and rightfully so.