Greenwood Program

Discussions for fans of all teams and all classes of South Carolina High School Football.
EmeraldCityEagle98
Greenwood Eagles

Greenwood Program

Post by EmeraldCityEagle98 »

Slowly but surely it's starting to become a dumpster fire. Any respect we've had in the past we've lost. No excuse why we shouldn't have beat this team by 40. Woodmont??? Really? No TDs? Just what the hell is the problem? And the excuses are really pissing me off. Everytime we aren't up to par there's an excuse. Matter fact ......I got this one coach

"We're inexperienced"
"We're trying to do too much"
can't use the non region game excuse or "they're ranked 3rd in the state" No matter. All of it sounds like BS. Stop making the damn excuses and GET BETTER PLEASE!!!

GwoodEagle2k1
Greenwood Eagles

Re: Greenwood Program

Post by GwoodEagle2k1 »

Chill out dude. We're 3-1......... not 0-4. Have patience. The players and coaches are trying hard as they can. This year we may not be able to score 40 and 50 points. We don't need to because our defense is playing exceptionally well. When you lose 3 division 1 kids on offense it's going to take longer to be good on offense. That's just the way it is. We'll get better on offense. Just be patient! There's a reason why we're sitting in the stands and the coaches and players are on the field. Cathcart and Dula are gone. We have Pippin now and need to support the program. He doesn't do things the same. Still a great coach and he wins! Don't be that way man.

northside knight
Greenwood Eagles

Post by northside knight »

Some good points made here but I think we need to look at the positives. Like gwood2k1 said we're 3 and 1. Can't jump ship. Need to remain positive. A win is a win no matter how you get it.

GwoodEagle2k1
Greenwood Eagles

Post by GwoodEagle2k1 »

northside knight wrote:Some good points made here but I think we need to look at the positives. Like gwood2k1 said we're 3 and 1. Can't jump ship. Need to remain positive. A win is a win no matter how you get it.
Thank you! We've only lost once for crying out loud.

EmeraldCityEagle98
Greenwood Eagles

GwoodEagle2k1 wrote:
northside knight wrote:Some good points made here but I think we need to look at the positives. Like gwood2k1 said we're 3 and 1. Can't jump ship. Need to remain positive. A win is a win no matter how you get it.
Soooooo I guess it's ok to be mediocre then?

GwoodEagle2k1
Greenwood Eagles

Post by GwoodEagle2k1 »

EmeraldCityEagle98 wrote:
GwoodEagle2k1 wrote:
No! I'm saying we need to have patience when we've had players that broke greenwood records graduate and we have to start over. I don't like the excuses either but still gotta have some patience. It would be different if we were 0-4 but we're 3-1! Can't win them all!

EmeraldCityEagle98
Greenwood Eagles

GwoodEagle2k1 wrote:
GwoodEagle2k1 wrote:
No! I'm saying we need to have patience when we've had players that broke greenwood records graduate and we have to start over. I don't like the excuses either but still gotta have some patience. It would be different if we were 0-4 but we're 3-1! Can't win them all!
Whatever you say. Guy has been here for 4 or 5 years and still no region or state titles. He's had time.

GwoodEagle2k1
Greenwood Eagles

Post by GwoodEagle2k1 »

GwoodEagle2k1 wrote:
GwoodEagle2k1 wrote:
Whatever you say. Guy has been here for 4 or 5 years and still no region or state titles. He's had time.
Not even half way through the year yet. Only lost one game. Even Cathcart and Dula lost games in the regular season. Come on now. We won the game! Can't ask for more.

northside knight
Greenwood Eagles

Post by northside knight »

Who remembers the stats from the last state or region championship? I sure don't. Only thing that matters are wins. period

StateChampsGHS
Greenwood Eagles

Post by StateChampsGHS »

All I know is....Coach Liner is coming in next week with a kick butt attitude. We going to get the best Laurens team next week.

We definitely need the Pippin that beat Dutch Fork and TL Hanna during this coming game and here on out.
Greenwood High Eagles 2012